• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings on Pampered Partner - Tips and Tricks for Proper Submission

In summary, to increase bookings on Pampered Partner, regularly update your calendar, utilize social media and word of mouth, and offer incentives. When submitting a booking, include all necessary information and confirm with the host. Pampered Partner allows for both in-person and online parties. Use the built-in tracking system to manage bookings and take advantage of tools and resources provided by Pampered Partner for optimal success.
jenab1013
I am about to submit my first show on Pampered Partner, and I have a question about bookings. Where exactly do you put bookings at? The show I'm submitting has two bookings - I put them in the Special Shipping/Bookings section but wasn't sure if this was correct. Can someone tell me if I'm doing this correctly? I want to make sure the host will get credit for the bookings.

As long as you checked the box-show booking- for each guest that booked you are good to go. when you go to transmit show it will tell you that you have 2 (or whatever # you put in) bookings. You can always go back and correct any errors at that point.

Hi there! Congratulations on submitting your first show on Pampered Partner! In my experience, the Special Shipping/Bookings section is the correct place to enter bookings. This ensures that the host will receive credit for them. However, if you want to be extra cautious, you can always double check with the Pampered Partner customer service team. They are usually very helpful and can guide you in the right direction. Good luck with your show!

1. How can I increase my bookings on Pampered Partner?

To maximize your bookings on Pampered Partner, make sure to regularly update your calendar with available dates and times for parties and events. Additionally, utilize social media and word of mouth to advertise your business and reach potential hosts. Offering incentives, such as free products or discounts, can also help to attract more bookings.

2. What are some tips for properly submitting bookings on Pampered Partner?

When submitting a booking on Pampered Partner, be sure to include all necessary information, such as the host's contact information, preferred date and time, and desired party type. It's also important to confirm the details with the host before finalizing the booking. Proper submission ensures a smoother process and a successful party.

3. Can I use Pampered Partner to book online parties?

Yes, Pampered Partner allows you to book both in-person and online parties. When submitting a booking for an online party, be sure to include the necessary details, such as the host's email address and preferred platform for the party (e.g. Facebook, Zoom, etc.).

4. How can I track my bookings on Pampered Partner?

Pampered Partner has a built-in tracking system that allows you to easily view and manage your bookings. Simply click on the "Bookings" tab to see a list of all your upcoming parties and events. You can also use this feature to send reminders to hosts and keep track of any booking incentives you may be offering.

5. Are there any tools or resources available to help me maximize my bookings on Pampered Partner?

Yes, Pampered Partner offers a variety of tools and resources to help you increase your bookings. These include customizable invitations, social media images, and training materials on how to effectively market your business and attract more bookings. You can access these resources through the "Marketing" tab on Pampered Partner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Whit Meier