1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Bookings in the ruff economy

1. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

for the new consultants and older ones do you find that it is hard to get bookings in this typ of the economy? I talked to my hubby last night and he said that people are not booking shows because of the economy problems. I personaly think that is so not true. it is because the typ of people we get. I have ben having again a hard time getting bookings and even from doing 24bookings in 24 hours. i called a lot yeaterday and left messages and no booings. what can i do to make sure i stay up with my slaes and i am afraid that i will not make it every month. what can i do?

May 21, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

My Director suggested instead of calling them "Cooking Shows" to offer a Cooking Class for the Host and her friends to learn to make a Budget-Friendly recipe! :)

May 21, 2009
  3. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

see I'm telling people that because of the economy, people are booking shows! They have to learn to cook at home and with me offering my services to teach them meals for $2 a serving, my bookings have gone up!

May 21, 2009
  4. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

watch the videos on CC (3 pictured Cons. to the left of the screen) All I can say is AMAZING! I have stopped worring about the economy and my biz and am fucused on helping people.

May 21, 2009
  5. bknowles67

bknowles67 Novice Member

This month is my best month ever in the 3 years I have been doing this. Three shows this month adn $220 in sales. I was away the first 10 days of May and I have nothing else til June. But, I have 7 shows booked for June (the most I have had in the past is 3 in one month). I think the economy is helping not hindering. I focus on "get your friends together to learn an easy, fast economical recipe".

May 23, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Gotta agree here. The economy is definitely affecting us....more bookings and more sales! I tell everyone this is a fun & AFFORDABLE way to get together with friends and family. Do look at the videos she mentioned....listen to the audios in the resources tab of the online training, you'll get revved up and stop worrying about the economy.

Much success!

Have something to add?