• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does a Fundraising Organization Receive Donations from Bookings?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraisers, including in-person cooking shows, virtual parties, and catalog fundraisers. To book a fundraiser, simply contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. There are no upfront costs or fees and the amount of money your organization can make depends on various factors. Pampered Chef consultants will work with you to create a customized plan and provide marketing materials to ensure the success of your fundraiser.
mmilus
Gold Member
I have a question - I am submitting a fundraiser tonight and have a potential wedding shower and another fundraiser from this show. They have not set final dates but are serious about it. I know we can change the dates of shows and the host still gets the benefit and I'm wondering if that is the same for fundraisers. When does the organization get the $3.00 - when the check is cut for this show or when the shows booked from it are submitted? Any ideas? TIA
Marci

They get the money when the original check is cut. If you have talked to them and you feel they are serious and are certain they will hold, I would submit them as bookings.

Thanks, Sharon - that's what I was thinking. Any ideas what happens if they fall through? I don't expect that to happen, just checking.
Marci

Nothing that I know of. I really think that is why it's only a bonus of $3. Think about some of the stuff a host gets for booking benefit - an $85 product for $34. $3 is nothing. I actually encouraged a friend that was at a show this month and also ordered from a fundraiser to put her booking on the show because the host would get way more benefit than the organization.

, thank you for your question! That's great news that you have potential future bookings from your show tonight. To answer your question, the $3.00 donation to the organization is made when the show is submitted, regardless of the actual date of the show. So even if the dates end up changing, the organization will still receive the donation. I hope that helps clarify things for you. Best of luck with your upcoming fundraisers and wedding shower!

1. How do I book a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Booking a fundraiser with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will help you choose a date, organize the event, and answer any questions you may have.

2. What type of fundraisers does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraisers, including in-person cooking shows, virtual parties, and catalog fundraisers. Our consultants can work with you to determine the best option for your organization's needs.

3. How much money can our organization make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money your organization can make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on several factors, such as the type of fundraiser, the number of participants, and the sales generated. Our consultants will work with you to create a customized plan to help you reach your fundraising goals.

4. Are there any upfront costs or fees for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. Our consultants provide all the necessary materials and support to make your fundraiser a success. Your organization will only pay for the products sold, and you will receive a percentage of the sales as your fundraiser profit.

5. How can I promote my Pampered Chef fundraiser to ensure its success?

Our consultants will provide you with marketing materials and tips to promote your fundraiser. You can also share the event on social media, send out emails to your network, and spread the word through word of mouth. The key is to involve as many people as possible and make it a fun and engaging event!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates