• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Bookings: Host Specials and Purchases Explained

In summary, to book a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, contact your local consultant or visit their website to find one near you. They offer various fundraisers such as online, catalog, and in-person cooking shows, each with a percentage of sales going to your organization. The amount you can earn varies, but typically online and catalog fundraisers earn 10-15% and in-person cooking shows can earn up to 25%. The length of the fundraiser can vary, with online and catalog fundraisers lasting up to two weeks and in-person cooking shows lasting around two hours. Pampered Chef also offers customizable options to fit your organization's needs and goals. Your consultant will work with you to create the best fundraiser for your organization.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I was wondering how the host specials work if a show is booked off a fundraiser. Is the chairperson(s) allowed to purchase the monthly host special off those parties?
Thanks

no, the chairperson is only allowed to get the special the month the fundraiser was held as a thankyou for doing alot of the organizing, they can't take advantage of the future bookings hostess special.

for your question! Generally, the host specials are available for anyone who hosts a party, regardless of whether it is booked off a fundraiser or not. However, it is ultimately up to the discretion of the company or organization hosting the fundraiser to decide if they want to allow the chairperson(s) to purchase the monthly host special. I would recommend reaching out to the company or organization directly to inquire about their specific policies regarding host specials for fundraisers. Hope this helps!

1. How do I book a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To book a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process and help you choose the best fundraiser option for your organization.

2. What types of fundraisers does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraisers, including online fundraisers, catalog fundraisers, and in-person cooking shows. Each option allows your organization to earn a percentage of the sales made during the fundraiser.

3. How much can my organization earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount your organization can earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the type of fundraiser and the sales made. Typically, organizations can earn 10-15% of the total sales from an online or catalog fundraiser, and up to 25% from an in-person cooking show.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on the type of fundraiser and the consultant you work with. Typically, online and catalog fundraisers can last up to two weeks, while in-person cooking shows can last around two hours.

5. Can I customize my Pampered Chef fundraiser to fit my organization's needs?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable options for fundraisers. You can choose the type of fundraiser, the length, and even the products you want to feature. Your consultant will work with you to create a fundraiser that best fits your organization's needs and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann