• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings For HWC Events

pamperedchef88

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2010
So I really have a heart to help with the Help Whip Cancer Fundraising, so I will be throwing a party of my own but I would like to send out something to all my past contacts with a letter encouraging them to book but I would like them to order to support the cause if they are not able to throw a party. Has anyone figured out the wording of such a flyer. I really could use the bookings but I dont want the commitment of bookings to scare people off from supporting HWC with pink products. I know this post is a little scattered (mostly cause Im pregnant and cant think straight lol) but I would appreciate help

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Look under the Fundraisers Forum then click on the Help Whip Cancer sub-forum. There are lots of ideas there. Also check under Help Whip Cancer on Consultant Corner. There are fliers there already made up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views