• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support HWC with Bookings for a Good Cause: Help Whip Cancer Fundraising Event

In summary, for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the speaker is planning on hosting a Help Whip Cancer fundraising party and wants to send out a letter to past contacts encouraging them to attend or order pink products to support the cause. They are looking for ideas and wording for the letter and mention checking forums and consultant resources for inspiration. The suggested flyer includes information about the fundraiser, encourages guests to purchase pink products, and offers the opportunity to book their own parties. The speaker expresses their personal connection to the cause and thanks their contacts for their support.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
So I really have a heart to help with the Help Whip Cancer Fundraising, so I will be throwing a party of my own but I would like to send out something to all my past contacts with a letter encouraging them to book but I would like them to order to support the cause if they are not able to throw a party. Has anyone figured out the wording of such a flyer. I really could use the bookings but I dont want the commitment of bookings to scare people off from supporting HWC with pink products. I know this post is a little scattered (mostly cause Im pregnant and cant think straight lol) but I would appreciate help

Look under the Fundraisers Forum then click on the Help Whip Cancer sub-forum. There are lots of ideas there. Also check under Help Whip Cancer on Consultant Corner. There are fliers there already made up.

with the wording and any ideas you all may have to help me make this successful. Again, I really want to do this, I have had a lot of people in my life affected with cancer and I know how important it is to support the fight. Thanks in advanceI would suggest something along the lines of:Dear friends and valued customers,As you may know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This is a cause that is very close to my heart, as I have seen many loved ones affected by this disease. That's why I am excited to announce that I will be hosting a Help Whip Cancer fundraising party this month!I would love for you to join me in the fight against breast cancer by attending my party and purchasing one of our special pink products. Not only will you be getting a great product, but a portion of the proceeds will go towards breast cancer research and support.If you are unable to attend the party, I still encourage you to show your support by ordering one of our pink products. Every little bit helps in the fight against cancer.Thank you for your continued support and I hope to see you at the party!Sincerely,You can also include information about the specific pink products that will be available for purchase and any other details about the party. Make sure to also mention that you will be offering the opportunity for guests to book their own parties and help support the cause even further.I hope this helps and good luck with your fundraiser!

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef event?

To book a Pampered Chef event, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant. They will work with you to find a date, time, and location that works for you and your guests. You can also book an event through the Pampered Chef website by selecting your preferred consultant and filling out the event request form.

2. What types of events can I book with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of events, including in-home cooking shows, virtual parties, fundraisers, bridal showers, and more. You can work with your consultant to choose the type of event that best fits your needs and preferences.

3. How far in advance should I book my event?

It is recommended to book your Pampered Chef event at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability and give your guests enough time to plan and RSVP. However, some consultants may have last-minute availability, so it's always worth reaching out to check.

4. Can I earn rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef event?

Yes, as a host of a Pampered Chef event, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. The more sales and bookings you have at your event, the more rewards you can earn.

5. Can I invite friends from outside my local area to my event?

Yes, you can invite friends and family from outside your local area to your Pampered Chef event. Your consultant can work with you to find the best way to include out-of-town guests, whether it's through virtual attendance or shipping products directly to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies