• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Fundraiser Success with Our Bookings Brochure - Learn More!

In summary, Jeannie created a booking brochure from the booking slides and stapled it into the catalogs on page 61 next to the hosting chart. She also made some other brochures that she will carry around with her to give out.
lorilynn95
I didn't find anything on here like this - I may not be looking in the right place or it may just be a stupid idea ... I don't know.
Anyway - I was making up packets for a fundraiser the other day and wanted to promote bookings somehow....so I made up a booking brochure from the booking slides. I stapled them into the catalogs on page 61 right next to the hosting chart. I don't know if I will get any bookings from it - but I figure I'm more likely if they really know the benefits than if they don't. I'm also going to staple them in for all of my catalog shows.
Then I made some others that I will carry around with me to give out - I gave 2 out today to people at H&R Block while I waited - along with a mini catalog.

Attachments

• Benefits Brochure-2.pub.pdf
    215.5 KB · Views: 381
  • Benefits Brochure.pub.pdf
    212.1 KB · Views: 363
Those are cute! I like them :)

I wasn't able to open the document. It said it had an error. Can you re-send it in a PDF file?
Thanks,
Jeannie

lorilynn95 said:
I didn't find anything on here like this - I may not be looking in the right place or it may just be a stupid idea ... I don't know.
Anyway - I was making up packets for a fundraiser the other day and wanted to promote bookings somehow....so I made up a booking brochure from the booking slides. I stapled them into the catalogs on page 61 right next to the hosting chart. I don't know if I will get any bookings from it - but I figure I'm more likely if they really know the benefits than if they don't. I'm also going to staple them in for all of my catalog shows.
Then I made some others that I will carry around with me to give out - I gave 2 out today to people at H&R Block while I waited - along with a mini catalog.

They are pdfs. I'll rename them and try it again.

Attachments

• Benefits Brochure - 2.pdf
    215.5 KB · Views: 335
  • Benefits Brochure.pdf
    212.1 KB · Views: 310
super cute! love that idea!

I really like these!!!! Great idea, and thanks for doing all of the work and sharing with us.

Very cute!

could you post that in whatever program you created it? I would love to use that this weekend at a vendor fair

I love this! It looks so cute and fun, and really highlights all of the benefits incredibly well!
Would you mind posting this in publisher - I'd love to use it, but would just need to replace your info with mine!

Very cute (I like the first version - Fun, Friends, Free - best). Adorable picture of you, too!

I'm glad you all like them! I'm glad I could share something - I've just been taking and taking and taking from the files here.

The reason for their being 2 different ones is because I didn't want my pic on the back of the one that I am stapling in the catalog.

I'm posting the publisher version for you.

Attachments

• Benefits Brochure-2.pub
    225.5 KB · Views: 295
  • Benefits Brochure.pub
    229.5 KB · Views: 366
Great Job!!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

TY TY TY Your awesome

aww, i say that, and then when I open it, pub says there is a problem and shuts down... pout

I can try to put it into a word document later today.

They look great, I can't change in pdf and do not have pub. Any way to get them in Word? I would love to use them down here!

I heard there was a pdf program that was free but can't find it...

Thanks, CK

The Free PDF program is http://www.pdfescape.com.I will try to get it into word later today.

okay...I've got into a Word document, but its all text boxes, word art, and graphics. I hope it works for you.

Attachments

• Booking brochure.doc
    106 KB · Views: 609
  • Booking brochure-2.doc
    129.5 KB · Views: 419
These do not open - The font is scrambled.

just a suggestion- since so many seem to want them in a format they can edit and alot of folks don't have publisher and Word doesn't sound like it works as well (although it worked for me!)- maybe you can just edit your PDF file, and take off the personal contact and photo and leave that part blank? Then the folks who do want to use it and edit it with THEIR info, can use PDF Escape to add the appropriate text. I don't know if they can add their own image to the document with PDF Escape, but I know you can add the text for your own contact, etc.

LUPE said:
These do not open - The font is scrambled.

I was able to get them to open when I tried. I only had one minor glitch with the #11 where it said "Be one of My hosts....". That needs retyped or something, but easy enough to fix. Not sure why it wouldn't open or why it would appear scrambled for someone else, unless it's a version incompatibility issue. (??)

giggle, my word opened it with mostly wingdings as text

i have publisher, but says the file is corrupt in some way

I do appreciate the repeated attempts at posting though

OK...one more try! I think I can...I think I can... I think I can... hopefully get it right for everyone this time! I took Bobbi's suggestion and deleted my pic & info then made the PDF. And Bobbi - I don't know why, but every time I open mine in Publisher or Word I have to retype the word hosts on #11. Just a microsoft quirck of somesort!!!

Attachments

• Benefits Brochure blank.pdf
    165.1 KB · Views: 441
  • Benefits Brochure-2 blank.pdf
    168.6 KB · Views: 305
These are way too cute! Thank you for sharing!

1. How can the bookings brochure help improve our fundraiser success?

The bookings brochure is designed to showcase the wide range of products available through Pampered Chef and provide information on how to host a successful fundraiser. By sharing this brochure with potential customers, you can increase interest and bookings for your fundraiser, ultimately leading to greater success.

2. What information is included in the bookings brochure?

The bookings brochure includes details on how to host a successful fundraiser, including tips on setting goals, promoting the event, and maximizing sales. It also highlights the benefits of hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, such as earning free products and supporting a good cause.

3. How can we distribute the bookings brochure?

The bookings brochure can be distributed digitally through email or social media, or physically through direct mail or in-person interactions. We also offer customizable templates for you to personalize and print for your fundraiser attendees.

4. Is the bookings brochure customizable for our specific fundraiser?

Yes, the bookings brochure is customizable with your organization's logo and information. You can also include details about your specific fundraiser, such as the date and location, to make it more personalized for your audience.

5. Are there any additional resources available to help us with our fundraiser?

Yes, in addition to the bookings brochure, we offer a variety of resources such as fundraising guides, social media graphics, and email templates to help you promote and plan your fundraiser. Our team is also available to provide support and answer any questions you may have throughout the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dotty
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies