• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a Bamboo Bowl Increase Party Bookings?

Shelby. In summary, the idea is to use a small bamboo bowl or other similar bowl with small door prize items inside. The host will have to get a certain number of bookings to win a prize, and each item represents a special bonus for the host's show. Guests will hold onto the item throughout the show, and the host can choose to keep all the items or have the option of ordering a $15 item for free. The list of items and their special bonuses will be revealed at the Full Service Checkout or even at the host's show. This idea was inspired by the "bookings necklace" idea and can be found in the Files section of this platform by searching for "118."
ShelbyMichalek
I was reading through an email from my director from a month ago that listed 118 ways to get bookings. One of them really caught my eye and I took it to a new level with a visual demonstration. (I'm a visual person!!) I thought I'd share!

Using the small bamboo bowl (or other PC bowl/platter of similar size) and small door prize items.
What you do is put all the items in a bowl for your party. Tell the host that she needs to get that # (the amount of things in bowl) of bookings at her show to win a prize. (Tailor the amount to the number of guests you expect, don't have 6 items in the bowl if there are only 3 guests)
As guests arrive have the host say this or something similar:
"I need to get rid of these tonight in order to win a special prize, I can only give you one if you book a show with me tonight. You can't keep it, but whichever one you pick represents a cool bonus you'll receive at your show!"

(If you generally give away lots of door prizes, you can let the guests keep these, but whose to say the guest wont just "book" a show and keep the gift without ever doing the show)

Have a list of each item and the special bonus that host will receive. For example:
Season's Best : You'll provide the ingredients for free!
All-Purpose Spreader: During that show the host will get an extra $10 of free products! (the show of the person who holds the spreader, not the current show)
Small Bamboo Spoon: You'll give that host any rub of her choice for Free(after her/his show of course!)

ETC, ETC. (PLEASE POST YOUR IDEAS, I RAN OUT!!!) And of course variating amounts of the $10 free can count as a different thing too.

Guests will hang on to that item throughout the show, at the beginning remind them that if they have an item you'll be ready to set up their show during your Full Service checkout. (Add this on to your FSC spiel)
If you run out of products for bookings (GREAT!)
Just tell those people that they can pick any of the specials listed (but dont let anyone know this at first because then no one will want to be the first)
During FSC, book their show!!
It's your choice of what you'll give to the host for having an empty bowl at the end. If you don't let the guests keep the little doorprize items, give them all to the host! If you do (or even if you dont) make sure you have another item handy. Or you can give her the option of ordering any $15 item for free. It really is YOUR choice.

This is a slightly unfinished idea so ALL comments are WELCOME!
I'm attaching my "visual demonstration"
I hope you like it as much as I liked making it!

Attachments

• bookingsbasket.jpg
    bookingsbasket.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 939
Hi Shelby! This is a fantastic idea!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

I forgot to mention. You don't post the list of what each item's special is. You want it to be a surprise until they're at the FSC and you're booking there show. OR you could make them wait until they are AT their show! However you decide, just don't let everyone know right away.

Thanks Jess! It's not quite my own, but mostly. I got the idea from the bookings necklace idea.

I LOVE it and can't wait to do it at my next show!! I think I am going to share at our next cluster meeting!! I love how supportive everyone is on here!! So glad I joined =)

That sounds awesome. I will have to sit down and think of some. Would you mind sending me a copy of the 118 ways to get bookings?

I would like to see the list as well.

i would like the list too..
Thanks.

MarineGurl020412 said:
That sounds awesome. I will have to sit down and think of some. Would you mind sending me a copy of the 118 ways to get bookings?

chefheidi2003 said:
I would like to see the list as well.

ldynred7 said:
i would like the list too..
Thanks.

Go to the Files tab here, and type in "118" in the search box, and several versions of that list will come up.

ChefBeckyD said:
Go to the Files tab here, and type in "118" in the search box, and several versions of that list will come up.

Thank you very much

1. What is "Bookings Bowl!"?

"Bookings Bowl!" is a game designed by Pampered Chef to help consultants increase their party bookings. It involves rolling a dice and completing various tasks to earn points and ultimately win prizes.

2. How do I play "Bookings Bowl!"?

To play "Bookings Bowl!", you will need a dice and a "Bookings Bowl!" scorecard. Roll the dice and follow the instructions on the scorecard for the corresponding number. Tasks may include reaching out to potential hosts, booking parties, or sharing your Pampered Chef business with others.

3. What are the prizes for "Bookings Bowl!"?

The prizes for "Bookings Bowl!" may vary depending on your consultant's incentives. Some common prizes include free or discounted products, business supplies, or even a cash bonus. Your consultant will provide more details about the specific prizes for your "Bookings Bowl!" game.

4. How long does "Bookings Bowl!" last?

The length of "Bookings Bowl!" can vary depending on your consultant's preferences. Some may choose to run the game for a week, while others may extend it for a month. Your consultant will provide the start and end dates for your specific "Bookings Bowl!" game.

5. Can I participate in "Bookings Bowl!" if I'm not a consultant?

Unfortunately, "Bookings Bowl!" is only available for Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you're interested in joining our team, your consultant can provide more information on how to become a consultant and participate in future "Bookings Bowl!" games.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mystik
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • leshelman