• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Binder: My Journey & What I Included

the current and next month's host specials,...and the benefits of hosting a show page that came in the last changeover kit.It's all VERY visual with lots of pictures. Then after that, I have one of my latest (good!) commission statements printed out,...and the current recruiting promo flyer.
chefHLM
I was wondering if anyone used a bookings binder? And what type of things you added to it.
I started on a binder (been working on it for 3 days now) but it doesn't include just booking info. I added a few pics from conference, recruiting info, booking info, page about the budget friendly recipes, and a few pages on some of the products (DCB, FC, discontinued list). Too much, too little? Any opinions and advice would be appreciated! I'd like to use it at my show tomorrow morning. TIA!

I'm new to PC, but been around the block. Could you make a page listing past hosts and their sales? You could either put them in chronological order or by sales? I'm assuming this is something you plan to use to get more bookings?Whatever you do. Keep it simple. too much info tends to confuse people right away. OR tab it for different questions a potential host might have. What can I get? What themes can I do? what recipes can we make? and just make the first part the wow factor.I like your idea. I'm gonna make one.

I'm curious, what, exactly, will you do with the binder? Use it at full service checkout? Pass it around during the show? Reference it during the show? I'm intrigued, but not sure exactly what your intent is here...

Judybabe said:
I'm new to PC, but been around the block. Could you make a page listing past hosts and their sales? You could either put them in chronological order or by sales? I'm assuming this is something you plan to use to get more bookings?

Whatever you do. Keep it simple. too much info tends to confuse people right away. OR tab it for different questions a potential host might have. What can I get? What themes can I do? what recipes can we make? and just make the first part the wow factor.

I like your idea. I'm gonna make one.

As far as past hosts go...I did one $500 show, one $800 show, and one $1000 show...listed what benefits they received, what they paid, what their savings were by hosting, and put product pics of what they received.

kdangel518 said:
I'm curious, what, exactly, will you do with the binder? Use it at full service checkout? Pass it around during the show? Reference it during the show? I'm intrigued, but not sure exactly what your intent is here...

I plan on using it during my opening, just a quick highlight of the pages, not too much detail. I'm pretty much going to use it as a visual and a kind of hidden script for myself. Then I will let them pass it around and let everyone look at what ever pages that intrigued them the most.
Also, I figure I could keep it at checkout, if they had any questions about anything inside we could go over it.
I'm going to use it at my show in the morning and kind of test the waters.

chefHLM said:
I plan on using it during my opening, just a quick highlight of the pages, not too much detail. I'm pretty much going to use it as a visual and a kind of hidden script for myself. Then I will let them pass it around and let everyone look at what ever pages that intrigued them the most.
Also, I figure I could keep it at checkout, if they had any questions about anything inside we could go over it.
I'm going to use it at my show in the morning and kind of test the waters.

Gotcha! I'm so interested in knowing what your results are, let us know how it goes! Good luck! :chef:

I use one!!

All I have in it though are the full color flyers that we get in a changeover kits with the new theme show pictures on them, the current and next month's host specials, and the benefits of hosting a show page that came in the last changeover kit.

It's all VERY visual with lots of pictures.

Then after that, I have one of my latest (good!) commission statements printed out, and the current recruiting promo flyer.

It's very simple, and I know it works, because i get shows from hosts coming up to me afterwards saying things like, "I really want that_____________ (the next month's host special)" - and I only mention it once during the show.

I pass it around at the end of the show while everyone is tallying up their orders and things. Hope that helps - definitely the simpler the better.

krackley said:
I use one!!

All I have in it though are the full color flyers that we get in a changeover kits with the new theme show pictures on them, the current and next month's host specials, and the benefits of hosting a show page that came in the last changeover kit.

It's all VERY visual with lots of pictures.

Then after that, I have one of my latest (good!) commission statements printed out, and the current recruiting promo flyer.

It's very simple, and I know it works, because i get shows from hosts coming up to me afterwards saying things like, "I really want that_____________ (the next month's host special)" - and I only mention it once during the show.

I pass it around at the end of the show while everyone is tallying up their orders and things. Hope that helps - definitely the simpler the better.

This sounds great! :)

Great ideas KDAngel! Thanks for sharing, I might do that too.

Well, just got home from my show. It's almost at $300 in sales, and she's working on getting a few more outside orders by Tuesday when I close her out, and 3 bookings! I think I may use my binder...one thing I realized half way through was I was missing the page of all of the booking benefits, so I'll be adding that in before my show next week.

My binder includes a page with pictures from my latest PC incentive trip. I always thank my past hosts and guest for helping me to earn the trip. This usually gets the question of where is the next trip. I then use this time to briefly discuss yet another perk to the PC business.

1. What is a Bookings Binder?

A Bookings Binder is a physical or digital organizing tool used by consultants at Pampered Chef to keep track of their party bookings and contacts.

2. Why is it important to have a Bookings Binder?

A Bookings Binder helps consultants stay organized and on top of their party bookings, making it easier to plan and manage their business effectively.

3. What should be included in a Bookings Binder?

A Bookings Binder should include a calendar for tracking party dates, a list of contacts and potential hostesses, order forms, and any other relevant business documents.

4. Can I customize my Bookings Binder?

Yes, you can personalize your Bookings Binder to fit your own business needs and preferences. You can add or remove sections and make it as simple or detailed as you like.

5. How often should I update my Bookings Binder?

It is recommended to update your Bookings Binder at least once a week to keep it current and accurate. This will also help you stay on top of any upcoming parties or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EgresiPC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
emo812
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • onepamperedmom68