1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Bookings binder?

1. chefHLM

chefHLM Member

I was wondering if anyone used a bookings binder? And what type of things you added to it.
    I started on a binder (been working on it for 3 days now) but it doesn't include just booking info. I added a few pics from conference, recruiting info, booking info, page about the budget friendly recipes, and a few pages on some of the products (DCB, FC, discontinued list). Too much, too little? Any opinions and advice would be appreciated! I'd like to use it at my show tomorrow morning. TIA!

Jul 16, 2009
  2. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

I'm new to PC, but been around the block. Could you make a page listing past hosts and their sales? You could either put them in chronological order or by sales? I'm assuming this is something you plan to use to get more bookings?

Whatever you do. Keep it simple. too much info tends to confuse people right away. OR tab it for different questions a potential host might have. What can I get? What themes can I do? what recipes can we make? and just make the first part the wow factor.

I like your idea. I'm gonna make one.

Jul 16, 2009
  3. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm curious, what, exactly, will you do with the binder? Use it at full service checkout? Pass it around during the show? Reference it during the show? I'm intrigued, but not sure exactly what your intent is here...

Jul 16, 2009
  4. chefHLM

chefHLM Member

As far as past hosts go...I did one $500 show, one $800 show, and one $1000 show...listed what benefits they received, what they paid, what their savings were by hosting, and put product pics of what they received.

Jul 16, 2009
  5. chefHLM

chefHLM Member

I plan on using it during my opening, just a quick highlight of the pages, not too much detail. I'm pretty much going to use it as a visual and a kind of hidden script for myself. Then I will let them pass it around and let everyone look at what ever pages that intrigued them the most.
    Also, I figure I could keep it at checkout, if they had any questions about anything inside we could go over it.
    I'm going to use it at my show in the morning and kind of test the waters.

Jul 16, 2009
  6. kdangel518

Gotcha! I'm so interested in knowing what your results are, let us know how it goes! Good luck! :chef:

Jul 16, 2009
  7. krackley

krackley Member

I use one!!

All I have in it though are the full color flyers that we get in a changeover kits with the new theme show pictures on them, the current and next month's host specials, and the benefits of hosting a show page that came in the last changeover kit.

It's all VERY visual with lots of pictures.

Then after that, I have one of my latest (good!) commission statements printed out, and the current recruiting promo flyer.

It's very simple, and I know it works, because i get shows from hosts coming up to me afterwards saying things like, "I really want that_____________ (the next month's host special)" - and I only mention it once during the show.

I pass it around at the end of the show while everyone is tallying up their orders and things. Hope that helps - definitely the simpler the better.

Jul 16, 2009
  8. kdangel518

This sounds great! :)

Jul 16, 2009
  9. Katiek77

Katiek77 Member

Great ideas KDAngel! Thanks for sharing, I might do that too.

Jul 17, 2009
  10. chefHLM

chefHLM Member

Well, just got home from my show. It's almost at $300 in sales, and she's working on getting a few more outside orders by Tuesday when I close her out, and 3 bookings! I think I may use my binder...one thing I realized half way through was I was missing the page of all of the booking benefits, so I'll be adding that in before my show next week.

Jul 17, 2009
  11. jbondr

jbondr Member Gold Member

My binder includes a page with pictures from my latest PC incentive trip. I always thank my past hosts and guest for helping me to earn the trip. This usually gets the question of where is the next trip. I then use this time to briefly discuss yet another perk to the PC business.

Jul 17, 2009
Have something to add?