• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: Creative Ideas for a Successful Checkout Experience

M
mistym
Ok, I officially suck at getting bookings! I need some help so I was thinking about doing a bookings bag at checkout. I thought I would put some cards inside and have the person take one out and there would be an offer on there of some sort....well I couldn't think what to put on there besides "book a show tonight and I will give you a gift".

Can I pick your brains???

TIA

Misty

You've got to hear Belinda Ellsworth's tapes. She has the art of booking down so you're convincing them subtly through the entire show and then by the end of the show, you reel them in. She has me inspired to book every single guest at a show.

I heard a sample cd of hers and she is great! Hopefully, I will be able to afford to purchase her "Steps to Success" CD's soon.

Try to borrow them from your recruiter or director. That's what I did before I could by mine.

I have some tapes of hers but they are super old school. The Step into Success Management Series...is it on there???

Thanks

Misty

Misty--What worked for me is just relaxing about bookings and making the party fun! I just try to give them a party slightly different from ones they have been to in the past. We play a word of the day game where all of the guests are competing for tickets. I have a drawing at the end of the party. The word of the day keeps them listening to you and having fun. I also try to get the guests involved as much as possible. If I can get someone to talk about all of the products (expect the new ones) then the guests are more engaged.

Pick up product and cooking tips from this site or buy a "Cooking Lover's Tiptionary". Infuse some of those tips and helpful hints into your demo. That kind of thing keeps people wanting more.

Good luck girl! Hope this helps

thanks..... I just ordered it from Amazon ;)

I will definitley incorporate your ideas.

thanks
Misty

I agree about not worrying about the bookings. The beginning of this year was really dry for me--I maybe had a total of 10 shows the entire first 7 months. But after conference & listening to Belinda's tapes (which are TOTALLY worth every penny & a tax write-off), I decided that why wouldn't someone want to have a party-they're fun, they get food & free stuff! So I just casually mention at the beginning that they are going to see so much that they might want to book a show of their own. Then through the show, I'll throw in about how they can consider hosting like a $100 shopping spree, mention what the hostess wants to get, etc. Then I ask them at checkout if they would like to have a show of their own. I've averaged 3 bookings per show since I started doing this. Just don't fret it & it will happen!

1. What are some creative ideas for boosting bookings at checkout?

Some creative ideas for boosting bookings at checkout could include offering a special discount or incentive for booking a show on the spot, creating a referral program where customers can earn rewards for referring friends or family, or hosting a limited-time promotion with exclusive perks for booking at checkout.

2. How can I make my bookings bag at checkout more effective?

To make your bookings bag more effective, consider including a variety of offers or incentives that cater to different types of customers. You could also include a call-to-action for customers to book a show immediately, such as "Book now and secure your preferred date!" Additionally, make sure the design and messaging on the bag is eye-catching and memorable.

3. What type of offers can I include in my bookings bag at checkout?

Some examples of offers you could include in your bookings bag at checkout are discounts on future shows, free products or services, or a chance to win a prize. You could also tailor the offers to your target audience, such as offering a discount on children's shows for families or a free upgrade for adult shows.

4. How can I encourage customers to book a show on the same day?

One way to encourage customers to book a show on the same day is by creating a sense of urgency. This could be done by offering a limited-time discount or a special bonus for booking on the spot. You could also highlight the benefits of booking in advance, such as securing a preferred date or time.

5. Are there any other ways to boost bookings besides using a bookings bag at checkout?

Yes, there are many other ways to boost bookings. Some ideas include promoting your business through social media or partnering with other businesses for cross-promotion, offering special deals or packages for group bookings, or hosting a special event or workshop to showcase your services and attract potential customers. Additionally, providing excellent customer service and following up with past clients can also lead to repeat bookings and referrals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpelkey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefpelkey
  • ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jenniwest04