• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings at Your Book Party: Tips and Ideas

In summary, the conversation discusses ideas for getting more bookings from a book party. Suggestions include offering an extra incentive, highlighting the ease of catalog shows during the holiday season, and planning a "Dollar Days" event in December. There is also discussion about the potential success of these ideas and the desire to earn incentives, such as a cruise.
jafofam
The last party I had was a book party and I had 2 bookings from it and I was so excited!! I want more :) Does anyone have any ideas for getting bookings from a book party?

Thanks!!

Maybe offer an extra incentive. I don't usually do this, but it may be the extra boost someone needs this time of year. And really stress that catalog shows are easier this time of year! Everyone likes to do easy shopping for the holidays. And last minute shopping. Maybe include a little flyer for catalog show hosts to include when she passes around the catalog that highlights these. I'm planning to offer an incentive of for any catalog show over $300 (I can't decide...maybe $400???) that they can have an extra 1/2 price stone.

I was also thinking about doing a "Dollar Days" in December for hosts of kitchen and catalog shows. I was going to do it with Simple Additions instead of Stoneware since that was just on sale. So, if someone books a show on Dec. 2nd, they'll get a SA piece for $2. I'm a little scared they'll take me up on that for the Entertaining Set or something, but I'd have to make a minimum requirement. I don't want to put any exclusions on there, like it doesn't apply to the Ent. Set or the Essential Set.

Any thoughts on this?? I'm REALLY trying to have more bookings than ever by the end of the year because I'm getting quite close to earning Level 2 of the incentive program....the CRUISE!!! :D

maybe instead of saying any SA piece, pick out the piece to advertise and say something along the lines of may be substituted for another product of similar value...this way you keep the same ideal price range, but it's also easier to advertise!

How about doing white sale in December ??? Book a show on the 2nd get a white piece of SA for $2 with a $300 show ??? Or make it fit your own needs.

I like the "White Sale" idea. I may need to try that one. I've spoken with some people about the extra 1/2 price item for catalog shows and kitchen shows in December. The only result so far is a couple people thinking about it. We shall see!!!

1. How do I host a book party with Pampered Chef?

To host a book party with Pampered Chef, simply contact your local consultant and schedule a date. Your consultant will provide you with a unique party link to share with your friends and family, and handle all the details of the party for you.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a book party?

Hosting a book party with Pampered Chef allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards and bonuses. It's also a fun and easy way to connect with friends and family while learning about new Pampered Chef products.

3. How many people do I need to invite to my book party?

There is no minimum or maximum number of guests required for a book party. You can invite as many or as few people as you'd like. Keep in mind that the more guests you have, the more potential for host rewards and bonuses.

4. Can I choose specific products to feature at my book party?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to choose specific products or themes for your book party. Your consultant will also provide you with a digital catalog to share with your guests so they can browse and shop the full range of Pampered Chef products.

5. How do I schedule a follow-up party or order after my book party?

Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information to schedule a follow-up party or place an order after your book party. You can also contact your consultant at any time for assistance or to make additional purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef4u2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • jmswift