• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I turn event leads into bookings?

In summary, the author is having trouble booking appointments with people who have contacted them about bookings for events. He has been having luck with phone calls, but is trying a different tactic with postcards. He also offers a door prize to get people's contact information. He says that if someone hangs up on him, he won't give up.
KellyCooks
Gold Member
I have been having great luck in getting lots of booking (and recruit) leads at events. They tell me what month they'd like their party, but they seldom pick a date. I make plans to follow up with them and ask them when is a good time to reach them. However, I have been having trouble getting the bookings. Anyone have any good suggestions to turn leads into bookings?

I will continuing making my phone calls. I am also trying a postcard, but it looks like it won't arrive in time for the balloon festival I'm doing Friday and Saturday. If it works at all, I would have my name and address pre-printed. Didn't think of it in time. Here it is, if you're interested. I also ordered a recipe card to hand out. I think I'd rather just use the PC recipe cards, if I can squeeze my contact info on them somewhere. If these new cards don't arrive in time, I'll just use my standard booth recipe handout.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Attachments

• Pick a date_front.jpg
    Pick a date_front.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 694
  • Pick a date_back.jpg
    Pick a date_back.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 518
  • cannoli_front.jpg
    cannoli_front.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 407
  • cannoli_back.jpg
    cannoli_back.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 334
I have the same kind of luck with most of my bookings and recruit leads. They never want to give a date. I talked to several that were begging for work, but when I call them they never got around to looking at the info I gave them. I had 2 last night that hung up on me when I said who I was. I might stop offering a door prize just to get contacts.

Chef Bobby said:
I have the same kind of luck with most of my bookings and recruit leads. They never want to give a date. I talked to several that were begging for work, but when I call them they never got around to looking at the info I gave them. I had 2 last night that hung up on me when I said who I was. I might stop offering a door prize just to get contacts.

I don't even do that to "regular" telemarketers! I figure that is a live person on the other end of the phone with feelings. I at least give them a chance to start and then I do tell them 'no' or 'no thank you'....but Hanging up- not if I can help it.

Maybe they just forgot who you were and thought you were cold-calling.... I can see why not-giving gifts just to get names would be tempting! maybe try telling them to "answer honestly- checking 'yes' doesn't improve your chances of winning the door prize- but if you host a show, etc, you win SO much more than a small $ prize!"

1. How soon should I start booking events after my current event?

The best time to start booking events after your current one is as soon as possible. This allows you to take advantage of the momentum and excitement from your recent event and keep it going. It also gives you a head start on your future bookings.

2. What is the most effective way to book events after an event?

The most effective way to book events after an event is to follow up with your guests and host. Send a personalized thank you note and include information about booking an event with you. You can also offer incentives or special discounts to entice them to book with you.

3. How can I get guests to book an event with me at the event itself?

One way to get guests to book an event with you at the event itself is to make the booking process easy and convenient. Have a sign-up sheet or online booking system available, and offer a special incentive for those who book on the spot. You can also mention the benefits of hosting an event, such as free products and discounts.

4. What should I do if I am not getting any bookings after my events?

If you are not getting any bookings after your events, it may be helpful to evaluate your approach. Are you following up with guests and hosting a successful event? It may also be helpful to reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and tips on how to improve your bookings.

5. Can I book events with people who did not attend my event?

Yes, you can certainly book events with people who did not attend your event. Reach out to your network and let them know about your business and the benefits of hosting an event with you. You can also offer to do a virtual event for those who may not be able to attend in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMR1984
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ValM2010