• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Booking a Pampered Chef Party in Springfield, MO?

In summary, "Booking up for Grabs/Spfd, Mo" is an event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can book a cooking or product demonstration with one of our consultants in the Springfield, Missouri area. To book a demonstration, customers can contact a consultant directly or search for available consultants on our website. There is no cost to attend the event and guests are welcome. At the event, customers can expect a fun and informative cooking demonstration, the opportunity to ask questions and sample food made with our products, and the chance to earn free products through our host rewards program.
used2b
Help, I am trying to locate a consultant in Springfield, Mo for a friend of mine who wants to book a party. I have been a consultant in the past, but have lost contact with "the circle" and don't know who to refer her to. Any help would be appreciated.

Consultant in MoI have a fellow cluster member in Mo. Email me at [email protected] and I'll give you her info. Thanks! :)

Hi! I live in KC, but travel often to Branson. When is she wanting to do the show? If it is on a weekend, I may be able to do it! My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

OH...and I know a consultant in Hollister as well.

I live 1 1/2 hours from Springfield. I would be glad to contact your friend. If you have not already found someone else. If not, please email me her information and I will contact her.

Thanks.

Kristy

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would love to help connect your friend with a consultant in Springfield, MO. I understand that it can be tough to lose contact with your "circle," but I am happy to assist in any way I can. Please feel free to message me and I will do my best to get your friend in touch with a consultant who can help her book a party. Thank you for reaching out and I hope to hear from you soon.

1. What is "Booking up for Grabs/Spfd, Mo"?

"Booking up for Grabs/Spfd, Mo" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can book a cooking or product demonstration with one of our consultants in the Springfield, Missouri area. This allows customers to see our products in action and learn how to use them in their own homes.

2. How do I book a demonstration for "Booking up for Grabs/Spfd, Mo"?

To book a demonstration for "Booking up for Grabs/Spfd, Mo", you can contact one of our consultants in the Springfield, Missouri area directly or visit our website and search for available consultants in that area. From there, you can schedule a demonstration with them based on their availability.

3. Is there a cost to attend "Booking up for Grabs/Spfd, Mo"?

No, there is no cost to attend "Booking up for Grabs/Spfd, Mo". Our consultants are happy to provide demonstrations for free as a way to showcase our products and help customers make informed purchasing decisions.

4. Can I bring guests to "Booking up for Grabs/Spfd, Mo"?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring friends, family, and anyone else who may be interested in learning more about Pampered Chef. Just make sure to let your consultant know how many guests you plan to bring so they can plan accordingly.

5. What can I expect at "Booking up for Grabs/Spfd, Mo"?

At "Booking up for Grabs/Spfd, Mo", you can expect a fun and informative cooking demonstration led by one of our Pampered Chef consultants. You will get to see our products in action, ask any questions you may have, and even sample some delicious food made with our products. It's a great opportunity to learn, socialize, and potentially earn some free products through our host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies