• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Successful Home Party: Tips & Tricks

In summary, Telephonically, it is important to keep calling people and to send out newsletters regardless of whether they have given you their email address.
missy
I am in my first month and, I am having trouble getting people to book a party. I did do a catolog show and was going to send out a newsletter, but I only recieved one email address. Would it be okay to mail it to everyone that ordered even if they did not give there email address. Please any suggestions would help. Thanks a bunch.

Hi Missy,

I understand your frustration. I started mid-April myself. I have had 3 Kitchen Shows, all of whom were for family members. I have 2 more scheduled shows coming up, one from a call that I received out of the blue, the other for a friend.

I would go ahead and send your newsletter/info to anyone and everyone. If they don't want to receive it again in the future they will let you know. Right now, you need to get your name and business out to as many people as possible.

Good Luck!

missy said:
I am in my first month and, I am having trouble getting people to book a party. I did do a catolog show and was going to send out a newsletter, but I only recieved one email address. Would it be okay to mail it to everyone that ordered even if they did not give there email address. Please any suggestions would help. Thanks a bunch.

TelephoneHi Missy,
I am only in my first month and I have 4 shows booked for June, 3 maybes and 1 yes for July, 1 for August, and 1 for September. I have these bookings because I am constantly calling people. Don't be afraid to pick up the phone. The worst thing anyone can say is no. The 3 maybes I have are from mothers of my daughters classmates, and they have never heard of Pampered Chef. They just want to review the catalog before they give me a yes. Which I know that once they see our products, they will book. I just keep calling anyone I can think of, because I do not want to rely on my shows too much for bookings.

Good Luck,
Debbie

Last edited:
Pick up the phone and call people. Let them know you have just started a PC business and you would love it if they could help you get started.

As far as the newsletter goes, I would send it to whoever you have an email address for.

The phone is your friend! Use it to help grow your business.

Thank you for your advise. I'm about to mail out my newsletters and hope that it works. I'm not having much luck with the phone calls. I'm am about to do a fair, so that should help. Thanks again.

Question 1: How can I get people to attend my Pampered Chef home party?

To ensure a successful turnout at your home party, it's important to spread the word and generate interest. Utilize social media, send out invitations, and personally invite family and friends. You can also offer incentives, such as free products or discounts, for guests who bring a friend.

Question 2: What should I do to prepare my home for a Pampered Chef party?

Set up a designated area for the cooking demonstration and make sure it is clean and clutter-free. Have enough seating for all guests and display the products you will be showcasing. It's also a good idea to have easy access to a sink and trash can for quick clean-up.

Question 3: How do I keep guests engaged during the home party?

Make the party interactive by involving guests in the cooking demonstration. Encourage them to ask questions and participate in activities. You can also offer small games or challenges with prizes to keep the energy up. And don't forget to offer delicious samples for guests to try!

Question 4: What should I do after the home party is over?

Follow up with guests by sending thank-you notes and offering special discounts or promotions. This is a great way to build relationships and encourage future sales. Also, make sure to clean up and put away all products and materials used during the party.

Question 5: How can I maximize sales at my Pampered Chef home party?

Offer exclusive deals or bundles during the party to entice guests to make purchases. Make sure to have all the necessary forms and payment options available for easy transactions. And don't forget to share your personal story and passion for Pampered Chef products to inspire guests to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ChefBeckyD