1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Booking tree???

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

OKay so I am still in my first 30 days of PC! and I have my first cooking show coming up. I was trying to think of an idea of how to get more bookings from my first few shows. I think I remember seeing something on here about a booking tree. Where you would put the dates you are available and then offer a special gift or something?? Well what do you make your 'tree' out of? I am stumped as to how to get that to work out! Any ideas suggestions would be great!!

Jul 22, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

If you scroll to the bottom of this page, you will see several threads with lots of info about that subject!

I've used a picture holder with clips for 5-6 pictures, and clipped on flowers with a date on them...sorry I can't be more descriptive - but there are probably pictures with some of the ideas below...

Jul 22, 2009
  3. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Go to Target or Michaels/craft store and find a photo holder with arms. There are some cute ones out there with lady bug / floral / spiral themes. The specific tool you are talking about may also be at The Container Store or Packaging Specialties.

Or - why not use a Stainless pan or skillet and a magnet?
    Or - a Sheet Pan and a magnet?

Keep it simple. Be easy to replicate. It not only makes it easier/more fun for you, but easy for others to 'see themselves' doing what you do. Recruit as soon as you possibly can - you get paid more sooner, and it's more fun with others along for the ride.

Jul 23, 2009
  4. Krista Burson

Krista Burson Member Gold Member

OOHH, Scott, I like the idea of the sheet pan and magnet. They now have some really cute magnets and it's a great way to show off the sheet pan that I never use at shows.

Jul 23, 2009
  5. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Keep it simple. You want others to think "Oh, I could do that so much better than she does". The round utility silver magnet is probably better than a really cute one...

Jul 23, 2009
  6. Pedey

Pedey Member

Jul 24, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted