• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Booking Tree? Need a Template? Ask Here!

In summary, Julie Weitz's tree is the best I've seen. I doubt you will be able to find it anywhere but her web site.
ChefDebi
I am trying to put together a booking tree and wondered if anyone has a template for the booking cards to put on the tree before I go ahead and create something from scratch. I looked in the files and didn't see anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm just starting out and need to get bookings! Thanks!!:D:D

What I do is so simple. 1) purchase a photo tree from someplace like Dollartree. Mine is a cute pink "tree" that has flowers for the part that holds your cards (photos). 2) I just take index cards, write my next "open and available" dates usually within the next 2 weeks. I usually list around 4 or 5 different cards. On each card at the bottom I list a prize I will give away if they book that particular date. Usually something inexpensive like a mini spatula. The closer the date is the larger the product I might give away. Funny thing is: people like the tree but that date might not work for them but they still book maybe even a few days after what I'm offering. Been working VERY well for me!!! I have them take the card that they are interested in booking, have them fill out the back of the card with their info (name, email, phone #) and hand it back to me. They NEVER have to see my messy calendar and any of my personal appointments!

I love that idea! I think I will try that at my open house and at my next few shows.

I got the idea at Leadership and have been pretty faithful with using it too!

I searched high and low for a photo tree and no one carries one. So, I came up with my own invention. I purchased a stainless steel bucket in the flower department, filled with cat litter, covered with moss, and stuck the outdoor sticks inside. I then took dowels and taped flower shaped sticky notes on the ends with the available dates. I used an old catalog to cut out the items I wanted to give them. It's very cute. I've been using it at the fair with me. I booked 6 at my last fair for July!

Julie Weitz has good ones I cant find the file on this computer must be on my laptop which is away for the weekend with DS. Anybody out there have it????

Julie - i lOVE that idea and i have ben trying to figure out a way todisplay the party sticks too!! Thanks
Gina

Julie Wietz's tree is the best I've seen. I doubt you will be able to find it anywhere but her web site. I just purchased mine from her. I believe it was $24 something with shipping...but I like the way it works the card holders move up and down and you can move them around alot...I'm positive I will make my $24 back off my first booking from the booking tree :) LOL...
You can go to this site to purchase one outwardimage.com and check out all her other VALUABLE info and stuff. She is great!

what's her website address?

I am definately going to get one of these. I think they are so cool looking. What do you fill the booking tree up with though? just regular index cards?

Another idea my Director gave me is you get some flower seed packets and write a date on it and a prize (or picture of one...great idea Julie!). You could attach a little card to it to get their info. I'm sure they would easily fit in the booking tree. I do love Julie's idea, though! I'll have to do that for my Bridal fair in the fall!! :)

Oh, I found the party date cards from Julie Weitz. Here it is.

Attachments

• Party Date Card.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 353
I LOVE my booking tree...I have been printing the party cards out on colored stock paper and it's a nice looking display...

I ended up finding a booking tree at one of those paint your own pottery places...I painted the bottom (it's a cube that's about 3x3x3) myself and then they added in the "tree" part after it was fired in the kiln. Other than Julie's website, I had been looking for well over a year and couldn't find them!

KellyTheChef said:
I ended up finding a booking tree at one of those paint your own pottery places...I painted the bottom (it's a cube that's about 3x3x3) myself and then they added in the "tree" part after it was fired in the kiln. Other than Julie's website, I had been looking for well over a year and couldn't find them!

Cool, I must check that out! Did you paint yours with kitchen type stuff??

PChefPEI said:
Cool, I must check that out! Did you paint yours with kitchen type stuff??

Um, I think you have to be artistic or something to do that....:eek::eek: I can't even draw a stick figure!

I asked them if they had some kitchen type "stamps" or small add on's that I could paint, but they didn't. I ended up doing a glaze that, once fired, had different colors and "starbursts" of color throughout...

It would be EVEN BETTER if it looked "chef-like"!!

KellyTheChef said:
Um, I think you have to be artistic or something to do that....:eek::eek: I can't even draw a stick figure!

I asked them if they had some kitchen type "stamps" or small add on's that I could paint, but they didn't. I ended up doing a glaze that, once fired, had different colors and "starbursts" of color throughout...

It would be EVEN BETTER if it looked "chef-like"!!

LOL!! Sounds like it turned out pretty nice! :) I'm sure it's probably very eye-catching, which would be great! I know I've had people quite curious about my little punny (sp??) dollar store one. :rolleyes: So, I bet a pretty one would attract even more attention!!

PChefPEI said:
Another idea my Director gave me is you get some flower seed packets and write a date on it and a prize (or picture of one...great idea Julie!). You could attach a little card to it to get their info. I'm sure they would easily fit in the booking tree. I do love Julie's idea, though! I'll have to do that for my Bridal fair in the fall!! :)

Awesome idea with the seed packets! I've had so many fairs (one each weekend for the past 3 weeks), that my flower sticky notes are getting bent. I'm going to use seed packets next weekend for my biggest summer event.

Check out page 9 of new July consultant news. The bottom right corner has the EXACT container I'm using for my booking tree using the stakes. What a coinkedink! I didn't have time to go get sand, so I had used cat litter. I love the cone idea. I think I may use that at my next fair with SAND this time! HA HA. I love the long pretzel sticks and prep bowl idea.

What is a booking tree?

A booking tree is a visual representation of your upcoming Pampered Chef parties and events. It helps you keep track of when and where you will be hosting parties and who will be attending.

Why is it important to have a booking tree?

Having a booking tree allows you to plan ahead and stay organized with your Pampered Chef business. It helps you see any gaps in your schedule and also ensures that you don't double-book yourself.

How do I create a booking tree?

Creating a booking tree is simple. You can use a physical calendar or a digital one, such as Google Calendar. Start by marking down any upcoming events or parties you have already booked. Then, fill in any available dates with potential parties or events.

What should I include in my booking tree?

In your booking tree, you should include the date, time, location, and host of each party or event. You can also add any additional notes or reminders, such as the theme or menu for the party.

Do you have a template for creating a booking tree?

Yes, we have a template available for creating a booking tree. You can find it on our website under the resources section. However, feel free to customize and personalize your booking tree to fit your specific needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pedey
  • KCPChef