• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find/Make a Photo Tree for Booking Cards?

Good luck with tree, show and bookings :)I have been looking for one since FEBRUARY when I saw Julie Weiss speak! Now, I do have a little guy so I don't go out browsing/shopping much, so I have only been able to check at WM, Target, drugstores, and I was JUST AT KOHL'S today and never thought to look there! Duh! They have a HUGE picture frame area!! And I have a 30% off coupon!!BTW- My coupon code is BACK2SCHOOL and it's for... kohl.com
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Does anyone out there know where I could get a photo tree or know how I could make one? It's metal rods sticking out of a base and each holds a photo. I want to use it to hold booking cards. I know that Julie Weitz sells them, but I would like to have one by this Saturday.

Thanks! :)

Do you have a Kohl's by you. I know they have them all the time.

Craft stores and department stores (even discount) often have them in the photo frames department.

Dawn4 said:
Do you have a Kohl's by you. I know they have them all the time.

I was going to mention Kohl's. I bought mine there at 55-60% off! It looks like a sunflower & I put the dates in each "petal".

No Kohl's, but will check local craft store. Didn't think of that! Thanks! :)

(I should know that Ann would have the answer, right?? ;) )

I was going to mention Kohl's. I bought mine there at 55-60% off! It looks like a sunflower & I put the dates in each "petal".

Neat! Would love to find one like that!!!

I have seen them at Target, Walmart and Hallmark

Good luck with tree, show and bookings :)

PChefPEI said:
Neat! Would love to find one like that!!!

It's really cute. It's all silver. I had one that was a drink glass that had wires with an umbrella, fruit, etc., but it didn't travel well. And then my 2 year old dropped it on the floor & finished it off! This one travels much better!

i've never heard of a booking tree beore, what is it? i know what the actual frame thing looks like, but what do you do with it?

I would like to hear more about it also... I have a photo tree already... might be willing to take the photos out if it will help my biz:)

Instead of photos it can hold small folded index cards or envelopes with a date printed on the outside. Print the name a of a prize inside. Add the item onto the order when they hold their show.

marie
i got mine at dollarama

Same ideas as like the book to look.

I don't even put a prize with mine. I just put my next 6 open show dates & when a guest mentions they'd like to have a show, I try to fill those in first.

Oh post a pic. I am one of those pitiful visual people.

i've never heard of a booking tree beore, what is it? i know what the actual frame thing looks like, but what do you do with it?

What I do (or should I say WILL do!! LOL), and I learned this listening to Julie Weitz CDs, is put party date cards for my next 6 open show dates, just like pamperedgirl3 does. To each card, I will attach a small gift (like a twix-it clip). People then can just come up and pick a card and keep the gift attached.

Each card has the following info:
At the top: Available date and time for the show
Name
Full address
Phone numbers and best time to be reached
Show planning date/place/time
Host booked from

Oh post a pic. I am one of those pitiful visual people.
I'm like that too! :) So, here's a pic! I'd love to see pamperedgirl3's though!

Checked Michael's after work. They didn't have any. Will check dollarama. Thanks Heather....hopefully, they have them there!!

Attachments

• Booking tree.jpg
    Booking tree.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 759
I jave what they call a card tree-its in bridal section a WM.

I got mine at Dollarama but it didnt work out very well. The cards either didn't fit in- the rings were too tight- or the cards were too lose and the cards fell out. I am going to try to fiddle with it. I ordered the one from Julie Weitz. I should email and check on the status.

booking tree...
PChefPEI said:
No Kohl's, but will check local craft store. Didn't think of that! Thanks! :)

(I should know that Ann would have the answer, right?? ;) )

Sounds like a GREAT idea, KOHL's has online shopping as well.

kohl.com

Good luck.:thumbup:

cbord said:
I jave what they call a card tree-its in bridal section a WM.
Thanks for this info! I have looked at WM repeatedly and never thought about in the bridal section!

I have been looking for one since FEBRUARY when I saw Julie Weiss speak! Now, I do have a little guy so I don't go out browsing/shopping much, so I have only been able to check at WM, Target, drugstores, and I was JUST AT KOHL'S today and never thought to look there! Duh! They have a HUGE picture frame area!! And I have a 30% off coupon!!

BTW- My coupon code is BACK2SCHOOL and it's for 30% off. You must use your Kohl's card...my code would probably work for you online...or if you get a nice checkout person and tell them you left your coupon at home but you know the code! Only valid through tomorrow (the 21st) though!!

pic...
PChefPEI said:
What I do (or should I say WILL do!! LOL), and I learned this listening to Julie Weitz CDs, is put party date cards for my next 6 open show dates, just like pamperedgirl3 does. To each card, I will attach a small gift (like a twix-it clip). People then can just come up and pick a card and keep the gift attached.

Each card has the following info:
At the top: Available date and time for the show
Name
Full address
Phone numbers and best time to be reached
Show planning date/place/time
Host booked from

I'm like that too! :) So, here's a pic! I'd love to see pamperedgirl3's though!

Checked Michael's after work. They didn't have any. Will check dollarama. Thanks Heather....hopefully, they have them there!!

Thanks so much for the pic, not what I had imagined or pictured in my mind!

Liz

KOHL's has online shopping as well.

Thanks, Liz! Never thought of that!! :rolleyes:

And you're welcome for the pic! :)

I got my booking tree from Julie Weitz today by courier! It is georgous. It has 6 upper and 4 lower clips. I cant wait to start using it!!

1. Where can I find a photo tree for booking cards?

You can find a photo tree for booking cards on the Pampered Chef website or in the Pampered Chef catalog. You can also find them at select Pampered Chef parties or from your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I make my own photo tree for booking cards?

Yes, you can make your own photo tree for booking cards using materials such as a foam board, clothespins, and decorative paper. There are also many DIY tutorials available online for creating a photo tree.

3. How can I customize my photo tree for booking cards?

You can customize your photo tree for booking cards by adding your own personal touches such as embellishments, stickers, and different colored clothespins. You can also use different shapes and sizes of photos to make it unique.

4. Do I have to use photos on my photo tree for booking cards?

No, you do not have to use photos on your photo tree for booking cards. You can also use recipe cards, index cards, or other small pieces of paper to attach to the tree. This can be a fun way to showcase recipes or important information.

5. How many photos can I display on a photo tree for booking cards?

The number of photos you can display on a photo tree for booking cards will depend on the size of the tree and the size of the photos. Typically, you can display anywhere from 10-20 photos on a standard-sized photo tree.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• California Girl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • kylev