• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings: How to Handle "Maybes" and Reach Your Monthly Goals

In summary, the author is trying to get more bookings for May and June and is worried that they won't be able to book because of the lack of response from potential hosts. They suggest calling and emailing as well as leaving messages and checking back later.
joschef
How do you handle the maybe i'll host in the future? I've been calling once and sending them the monthly emails in the hope of getting someone to commit. I had one person say defintely in june so I've called her 2 times and then emailed her two times as well. We met in Feb so that isnt' too much i hope...what is too much? :confused:
I did have one person who wants to host a bridal shower for her sister and she said to keep calling / emailing because her sister is having a hard time setting a date so this helps them....

i want more bookings for may! only have 2 and one catalog and my personal goal is 4-6 per month. I did have a show over the weekend where the hostess ROCKED and the show was a $1577 show! :)
any words of wisdom?

Other than "sign that host!!," nope, I need to finish filling my May and June, too.

Just keep calling! When you leave a message or reach them live, just say "I'm calling because last time we spoke you asked me to call you about a June show. I have 2 dates available - Thursday the X and Saturday the X - do either of those work better for you?"If you're leaving a message, just say "I have 2 dates available and you're on the top of my list so give me a call to pick a date that works for you. If I don't hear from you, I'll call you again on Wednesday to try to catch you."Just remind her that she asked you to call, and tell her you're going to keep calling til you reach her because you know how much she wanted to host in June and you don't want her to miss out!

Call at different times. I call and in my message say that I'll send an email and she can respond either way. Some people are just not phone people or don't get the message because someone deleted it. I also call FOREVER. Eventually, some people do book. I'll call hard and furious and then when it's obvious that she's not going to book, I'll leave a message like "you must be really busy now so I'll call you in a few months/when there's a new catalog/at the end of the season/after school's out, etc. and check with you then."

The further out you get from the initial meeting, the harder it is to book, but you never know when it might be the right time.

Hi there! I completely understand the challenge of trying to get potential hosts to commit to a party. It can be frustrating when they say "maybe in the future" and you're not sure how often to follow up with them. My advice would be to continue reaching out to them once a month through calls and emails. It's important to stay consistent and remind them of the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and having a fun night with friends. If you feel like you're contacting them too often, you could also try switching up your approach, such as sending a handwritten note or a postcard instead of an email. As for the bridal shower, it's great that she wants you to keep contacting her. Make sure to stay in touch and offer your support in finding a suitable date for the party. As for your goal of 4-6 bookings per month, keep promoting your business and sharing the success of your recent $1577 show. Word of mouth is a powerful tool in this business, so don't be afraid to ask your happy customers to refer you to their friends and family. Stay positive and persistent, and I'm sure you'll reach your booking goals for May. Best of luck!

1. What does it mean to "book the maybe's"?

Booking the maybe's refers to reaching out to potential customers who have expressed interest in hosting a Pampered Chef party, but have not yet committed to a specific date or time. It is a way to follow up and encourage them to book a party with you.

2. How do I know who the "maybe's" are?

You can identify potential "maybe's" by keeping track of anyone who has shown interest in hosting a party, but has not yet booked a date. This could include people who have attended a previous party or expressed interest in hosting through social media or word of mouth.

3. What should I say when reaching out to "maybe's"?

When reaching out to "maybe's", be friendly and remind them of their interest in hosting a party. Let them know that you are available to answer any questions they may have and that you would love to help them earn free and discounted products through hosting a party.

4. How often should I follow up with "maybe's"?

It is generally recommended to follow up with "maybe's" every 1-2 weeks. Be sure to not be too pushy or overwhelming, but also don't wait too long as they may forget about their interest in hosting a party.

5. What if the "maybe" declines to book a party?

If a "maybe" declines to book a party, thank them for considering and let them know that you are always available if they change their mind in the future. You can also offer to connect them with a different consultant who may have availability that better fits their schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mandy412