1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Booking the maybe's?

1. How do you handle the maybe i'll host in the future? I've been calling once and sending them the monthly emails in the hope of getting someone to commit. I had one person say defintely in june so I've called her 2 times and then emailed her two times as well. We met in Feb so that isnt' too much i hope...what is too much? :confused:
    I did have one person who wants to host a bridal shower for her sister and she said to keep calling / emailing because her sister is having a hard time setting a date so this helps them....

i want more bookings for may! only have 2 and one catalog and my personal goal is 4-6 per month. I did have a show over the weekend where the hostess ROCKED and the show was a $1577 show! :)
    any words of wisdom?

Apr 29, 2009
  2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Other than "sign that host!!," nope, I need to finish filling my May and June, too.

Apr 29, 2009
  3. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

Just keep calling! When you leave a message or reach them live, just say "I'm calling because last time we spoke you asked me to call you about a June show. I have 2 dates available - Thursday the X and Saturday the X - do either of those work better for you?"

If you're leaving a message, just say "I have 2 dates available and you're on the top of my list so give me a call to pick a date that works for you. If I don't hear from you, I'll call you again on Wednesday to try to catch you."

Just remind her that she asked you to call, and tell her you're going to keep calling til you reach her because you know how much she wanted to host in June and you don't want her to miss out!

Apr 29, 2009
  4. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

Call at different times. I call and in my message say that I'll send an email and she can respond either way. Some people are just not phone people or don't get the message because someone deleted it. I also call FOREVER. Eventually, some people do book. I'll call hard and furious and then when it's obvious that she's not going to book, I'll leave a message like "you must be really busy now so I'll call you in a few months/when there's a new catalog/at the end of the season/after school's out, etc. and check with you then."

The further out you get from the initial meeting, the harder it is to book, but you never know when it might be the right time.

Apr 30, 2009
Have something to add?