• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Slides: Where to Find Them

In summary, Bookings Slides can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Host" tab or in the Pampered Chef app under the "Resources" section. They are available for both consultants and hosts and are updated on a monthly basis. You can also customize them with your own information, but there are guidelines for maintaining a consistent and professional look. These guidelines can be found on the Pampered Chef website or app.
Amanda Wright
Hi everyone! Is there a file somewhere for the Bookings Slides?

Yes, the Bookings slides are available on the Bookings website. You can find them on the Help page or by searching "Bookings Slides" in your search engine.

Hi there! I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "Bookings Slides," but if you're looking for templates or layouts for creating booking-related slides, there are a few options you could try. Microsoft Office has a variety of pre-designed PowerPoint templates that you can download and use for free. You can also try searching for "booking PowerPoint templates" on Google or a stock image website like Shutterstock or Adobe Stock. I hope this helps!

1. Where can I find Bookings Slides?

Bookings Slides can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Host" tab. You can also find them in the Pampered Chef app under the "Resources" section.

2. Are Bookings Slides only available for consultants?

No, Bookings Slides are available for both consultants and hosts. They are a helpful tool for both parties to use in order to secure more bookings.

3. How often are the Bookings Slides updated?

The Bookings Slides are updated on a monthly basis. This ensures that the information and graphics are current and relevant to the current season and promotions.

4. Can I customize the Bookings Slides with my own information?

Yes, you can add your own personal information such as your name, contact information, and upcoming events to the Bookings Slides. This will make them more personalized and effective when sharing with potential hosts.

5. Are there guidelines for using the Bookings Slides?

Yes, there are guidelines for using the Bookings Slides in order to maintain a consistent and professional look. These guidelines can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Host" tab or in the Pampered Chef app under the "Resources" section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ampirolli