• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out My Canadian Price List - Suggestions Welcome!

In summary, Meigs made a discount slide for Canadian prices that is easy to download and change. It has spelling and grammar errors, but is otherwise great.
Meigs
Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to share this! I made it yesterday.
I kinda copied another that I saw (hope that is ok) but put it in a Word doc so it is easy to change and update.

It is in Canadian Prices but again it is easy to download and change.

Please leave me some suggestions if I can make it better.

Hope some of you can use it.

Meigs =-)

Attachments

• Booking Slide..doc
    538.5 KB · Views: 547
I'm gonna go grammar geek on you....On the discount slide it should say the ARE no limits rather than IS. :eek:) Or just drop the S off of limits.Also benefit is misspelled. And on that slide you don't need an apostrophe in shows.Otherwise it looks great!! Good luck!

I love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I made the changes Michelle mentioned and I'm ready to print it out. You've saved me $18 plus shipping and tax :D

One question to everyone though - how do you assemble this? Step by step with details please...I'm a very UNcreative person :)

All I did was stick it in Clear Page Protectors. Next I took a one whole punch and punched at each corner (except the top and bottom slides) and then took some ribbon and tied them together. It is very easy to fold up from there.
Seems to work alright!

Glad that it worked for you!

=-)

And thanks for the Corrections Michelle!
My spelling gets the best of me most days! =-)

You can also put it together by laminating the pages and then lay them out flat and connect each with packing tape. I put it on both sides and it last forever.

i just made one yesterday and i just taped the ends together until i can get to office depot to get it laminated.

What products are included in the Canadian price list?

The Canadian price list includes all of our products that are available for purchase in Canada. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items.

Are the prices in Canadian dollars?

Yes, all prices listed on the Canadian price list are in Canadian dollars.

Can I order products from the Canadian price list if I live in the United States?

No, the Canadian price list is specifically for customers living in Canada. If you live in the United States, you can refer to our US price list for available products and prices.

Can I make suggestions for products to be added to the Canadian price list?

Yes, we are always open to suggestions for new products to add to our Canadian price list. Please send your suggestions to our customer service team.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for products on the Canadian price list?

Yes, we occasionally have special promotions and discounts for products on the Canadian price list. Be sure to check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
RossDeb2
  • Chef Gilles
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies