• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Slide

Meigs

Jan 17, 2010
Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to share this! I made it yesterday.
I kinda copied another that I saw (hope that is ok) but put it in a Word doc so it is easy to change and update.

It is in Canadian Prices but again it is easy to download and change.

Please leave me some suggestions if I can make it better.

Hope some of you can use it.

Meigs =-)

Attachments

• Booking Slide..doc
    538.5 KB · Views: 497

Pedey

Jun 30, 2009
I'm gonna go grammar geek on you....

On the discount slide it should say the ARE no limits rather than IS. :eek:) Or just drop the S off of limits.

Also benefit is misspelled. And on that slide you don't need an apostrophe in shows.

Otherwise it looks great!! Good luck!

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
I love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I made the changes Michelle mentioned and I'm ready to print it out. You've saved me $18 plus shipping and tax :D

One question to everyone though - how do you assemble this? Step by step with details please...I'm a very UNcreative person :)

Meigs

Jan 17, 2010
All I did was stick it in Clear Page Protectors. Next I took a one whole punch and punched at each corner (except the top and bottom slides) and then took some ribbon and tied them together. It is very easy to fold up from there.
Seems to work alright!

Glad that it worked for you!

=-)

Meigs

Jan 17, 2010
And thanks for the Corrections Michelle!
My spelling gets the best of me most days! =-)

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
You can also put it together by laminating the pages and then lay them out flat and connect each with packing tape. I put it on both sides and it last forever.

SLDOWDY1978

Sep 21, 2007
i just made one yesterday and i just taped the ends together until i can get to office depot to get it laminated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
Replies
Views