1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Booking slide...

1. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

how and when do you present the booking slide at your shows???

I've been involving the current show host at the beginning of the show... but I think I need to change that somehow.

Also, those of you using the recruiting slide... how and when do you do it? and do you do both the booking and recruiting slides???

thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!

Mar 28, 2009
  2. ChefLisa

ChefLisa Advanced Member

I use it after the demo is completed and I love it!

I DO NOT recommend using a booking slide and a recruiting slide. Only one at a show, otherwise you lose the impact!

Mar 28, 2009
  3. caraighan

how do you present it? Do you say "[host name], this is what you will get by hosting tonight" or to the guests "this is what you can get when you host your own show"?

Mar 29, 2009
  4. I also use it after the demo.
    I hold us the booking slide with only the front page showing and I tell people that I always ask guests if they want to book a show and one time I had someone ask "now, why in the world would I want to do that???" (true story!) Then I say, so I came up with a few reasons why - and I let the booking slide unfold. I do try to personalize it to the host and point out what she's getting out of it.

Mar 29, 2009
  5. ChefLisa

ChefLisa Advanced Member

I have done it both ways, just whatever hits me at the moment.

Mar 29, 2009
  6. caraighan

Do you use the recruiting slide at all? If not, what/how do you use to present the opportunity to everyone?

Mar 29, 2009
  7. I use the booking slide and love it!! It has really improved my bookings!! I usually do mine after the demo too,except I say something about more reasons to have a show than I am tall.(I'm just over 5') of course at this point (as I hold it up)I hope I haven't been sweating too much.:eek:

Mar 29, 2009
  8. JaimeAnnR

JaimeAnnR Member

i say something about, "there are just a FEW reasons to book a show with me today" and then let it unfold...people laugh at the fact that i said there are a 'few' but there are so many when it unfolds.

i love the bookings slide, i really wouldn't remember all the benefits without it!

i think it's better to choose either the booking or recruiting slide. I've been meaning to do a "why bag" for recruiting. i just haven't gotten it together yet!

Mar 30, 2009
Have something to add?