• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking and Recruiting Slides: When to Present?

In summary, the presenter uses a booking slide to convince guests to book a show and a recruiting slide to convince guests to join the presenter's team.
caraighan
Gold Member
how and when do you present the booking slide at your shows???

I've been involving the current show host at the beginning of the show... but I think I need to change that somehow.

Also, those of you using the recruiting slide... how and when do you do it? and do you do both the booking and recruiting slides???

thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!

I use it after the demo is completed and I love it!

I DO NOT recommend using a booking slide and a recruiting slide. Only one at a show, otherwise you lose the impact!

ChefLisa said:

I DO NOT recommend using a booking slide and a recruiting slide. Only one at a show, otherwise you lose the impact!

how do you present it? Do you say "[host name], this is what you will get by hosting tonight" or to the guests "this is what you can get when you host your own show"?

I also use it after the demo.
I hold us the booking slide with only the front page showing and I tell people that I always ask guests if they want to book a show and one time I had someone ask "now, why in the world would I want to do that???" (true story!) Then I say, so I came up with a few reasons why - and I let the booking slide unfold. I do try to personalize it to the host and point out what she's getting out of it.

caraighan said:
how do you present it? Do you say "[host name], this is what you will get by hosting tonight" or to the guests "this is what you can get when you host your own show"?

I have done it both ways, just whatever hits me at the moment.

ChefLisa said:

Do you use the recruiting slide at all? If not, what/how do you use to present the opportunity to everyone?

I use the booking slide and love it!! It has really improved my bookings!! I usually do mine after the demo too,except I say something about more reasons to have a show than I am tall.(I'm just over 5') of course at this point (as I hold it up)I hope I haven't been sweating too much.:eek:

i say something about, "there are just a FEW reasons to book a show with me today" and then let it unfold...people laugh at the fact that i said there are a 'few' but there are so many when it unfolds.i love the bookings slide, i really wouldn't remember all the benefits without it!i think it's better to choose either the booking or recruiting slide. I've been meaning to do a "why bag" for recruiting. i just haven't gotten it together yet!

1. What is the purpose of the booking and recruiting slides?

The booking and recruiting slides are designed to help you effectively present information about hosting a Pampered Chef party and joining the company as a consultant. They serve as a visual aid to help you communicate the benefits of these opportunities to potential hosts and recruits.

2. When should I present the booking and recruiting slides?

You should present the booking and recruiting slides towards the end of your party or demonstration. This allows you to first showcase the products and build excitement before introducing the business opportunity. If you are specifically recruiting, you may choose to present the slides at the beginning of the demonstration to focus on the business aspect.

3. How do I know if my audience is interested in hosting a party or becoming a consultant?

Pay attention to the level of engagement and interest of your audience throughout the demonstration. If they are asking questions about hosting a party or becoming a consultant, it is likely that they are interested. You can also directly ask if anyone is interested in learning more about these opportunities.

4. Can I customize the booking and recruiting slides?

Yes, you can customize the booking and recruiting slides to fit your personal style and audience. You can add or remove slides, change the wording, and even add your own photos or testimonials. However, it is important to stick to the key points and information provided in the original slides.

5. How can I make the booking and recruiting slides more impactful?

To make the booking and recruiting slides more impactful, try to connect the benefits and opportunities to the specific needs and interests of your audience. Use personal anecdotes or stories to make the information more relatable. You can also offer a special incentive, such as a free product or discount, for those who book a party or sign up as a consultant during your presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cindy2276
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • whiteyteresa