• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Time Hosting: A Simple, Cheap & Effective Way!

In summary, the black and white cover with the simple design was a good choice for this particular show. The use of slides was successful in getting the hosts' attention. The downside was that one of the attendees' slides was too long and she had to spend extra money to have it spiral bound.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I tried mine for the first time tonight. I didn't get any on the book bookings but two "call me later" (it is a great group of repeat hosts so I know they will book). I did like it though, it flowed easy, got their attention during the booking talk. I asked a few of the gals after the show what they thought. One told me that since they are normal "gabbers" that it did get her attention when I flipped it all out. I'm going to stick with it, I highly recommend it, it's cheap, effecient and to the point.

I wasn't for sure if I liked the black and white look in the beginning and thought about dressing it up a lot. I'm glad I did it, the simpler the better and it's not too hard on the eyes!

I am going to try it on Thursday at my show. Thanks for the info.

I used the slides and loved it. I even did recruiting slides on the opposite side. Definitely grabs their attention!

one of the ladies in my cluster printed her's on different colored paper. Nothing too bright- pastel/light colors, but it made it look really nice. Each page was a different color. Only problem was she somehow made the wording bigger or separated it- so instead of info on one of the benefits being on a single page- she may have it on two pages. So in the end- the slide was twice as long as she is tall...*hehe*. Kind of long, but she was happy with it! :)

pchefjennoy said:
I used the slides and loved it. I even did recruiting slides on the opposite side. Definitely grabs their attention!

May I ask exactly what you put on the recruiting side of the slide?

What is the best cover for each sheet, and how do you bind them together? I just went to our Regional PC Meeting and one lady had hers sprial bound, but it cost her about $40.

1. How much does it cost to host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is completely free! There are no fees or charges associated with hosting.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

There are many benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef party, including earning free and discounted products, learning new recipes and cooking techniques, and having a fun and social gathering with friends and family.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to host a Pampered Chef party?

No cooking experience is necessary to host a Pampered Chef party. Our consultants will provide all the necessary guidance and support to ensure a successful and enjoyable party for all guests.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef party typically last?

A Pampered Chef party usually lasts around 2-3 hours. This includes time for introductions, product demonstrations, and mingling with guests.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, you can absolutely host a Pampered Chef party online. Our consultants offer virtual party options for those who are unable to host an in-person party. This is a great option for those with busy schedules or who live far away from friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • cmdtrgd
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • NooraK