• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Non-Attendees Book a Show for the Whitinsville Fundraiser?

In summary, a "Booking Show from Fundraiser" is an event where a host invites guests to shop Pampered Chef products and a portion of the sales will be donated to a chosen charity or organization. To book a show from a fundraiser, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact customer service. The benefits of hosting a "Booking Show from Fundraiser" include supporting a good cause and earning free or discounted products. You can choose any charity or organization to support, but Pampered Chef has a list of approved charities. There are also special offers and promotions available for "Booking Shows from Fundraisers".
ChefMary412
Can only a customer from the event book a show? I was wondering if someone who did not buy anything still book a show to help the group get the $3.

yes, why not!! you can for a regular show.

Hi Mary,

Yes they can...In P3, you would just add them as a customer and then just complete the booking info.

Where in the Worcester, MA area are you located? I'm in that area too! I wonder how close we are....

yep i had one lady not order anything but booked a show you just put her in as a customer and that she booked a show

elijahstrust said:
Hi Mary,

Yes they can...In P3, you would just add them as a customer and then just complete the booking info.

Where in the Worcester, MA area are you located? I'm in that area too! I wonder how close we are....

Thanks.. I was just checking. I am in Douglas.and you?

Whitinsville!!!

What is a "Booking Show from Fundraiser"?

A "Booking Show from Fundraiser" is an event where a host invites guests to shop Pampered Chef products and a portion of the sales will be donated to a chosen charity or organization.

How do I book a show from a fundraiser?

To book a show from a fundraiser, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will guide you through the process and help you choose a charity to support.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Booking Show from Fundraiser"?

Hosting a "Booking Show from Fundraiser" not only supports a good cause, but also allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the sales generated from the event. It's a win-win situation for everyone involved.

Can I choose any charity or organization to support through a "Booking Show from Fundraiser"?

Yes, you can choose any charity or organization that is important to you. However, please note that Pampered Chef has a list of approved charities that we work with regularly. Your consultant will have more information on this.

Are there any special offers or promotions for "Booking Shows from Fundraisers"?

Yes, there are often special offers and promotions available for "Booking Shows from Fundraisers". It's best to check with your consultant or our customer service team for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • almondfarm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CoidgigBese
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies