• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales: Book 3 Shows and Get a FREE Incentive

In summary, a booking/sales incentive is a reward program offered by Pampered Chef to encourage consultants to book and make sales at their parties. To earn these incentives, consultants must meet specific goals set by Pampered Chef, such as booking a certain number of parties or achieving a certain sales volume. The rewards can include free or discounted products, cash bonuses, and special recognition. There is typically a deadline for earning these incentives, which can vary depending on the program. Consultants can participate in multiple programs at once, but must meet the goals for each program in order to receive the rewards. It is important to stay informed and prioritize in order to maximize earnings and rewards.
AMTC
Gold Member
I've got 3 shows booked and I'm looking around for the fourth- I have a couple of people who are on the line, and my cousin gave me this idea-but since I'm not in PC now I don't know if it's realistic or not.

I'm thinking of offering a FREE One Year subscription to Bon Appetit magazine to anyone who books a show with me that has total sales of $600 or more.

I'm thinking of an additional gift if sales total $1000 or more (or maybe just replace the magazine subscription with something of greater value, like a $20 cookbook).

The magazine subscription is $12

My question is this- Is it unrealistic to set the sales goal of $600???

Do you think this would interest some people???

Thanks!

Personally I would stick with a PC product and not another company's magazine. I have done incentives once before (I've only been selling 7 months) and my incentives were for $500 level, $700 level and then stoneware of their choice at the $1000 level. I had 2 takers - one got $600, the other only $425.

Jodi H

Pampered Chef is very generous with their free products that the host can get from a show. Although it is great to offer incentives at times when you are in a crunch to get to a certain level, it is not necessary to do this for all shows.

When you have your first show, talk about the awesome host program and how they get so much free stuff. Talk to your hosts during your host coaching calls how they need to get to that $600 level.

1. What is a booking/sales incentive?

A booking/sales incentive is a reward program offered by Pampered Chef to encourage its consultants to book and make sales at their parties. It typically involves earning points or rewards for meeting certain booking and sales goals.

2. How can I earn booking/sales incentives?

To earn booking/sales incentives, you must meet certain goals set by Pampered Chef for booking parties and making sales. This can include booking a certain number of parties within a specific time frame, achieving a certain sales volume, or booking parties with a certain number of guests.

3. What types of rewards can I earn through booking/sales incentives?

The types of rewards you can earn through booking/sales incentives vary, but typically include free or discounted products, cash bonuses, and special recognition from Pampered Chef. The specific rewards and their values may change from time to time.

4. Is there a deadline to earn booking/sales incentives?

Yes, there is usually a deadline to earn booking/sales incentives. This deadline is set by Pampered Chef and can vary depending on the specific incentive program. It is important to stay up to date on the current incentives and their deadlines to ensure you have enough time to meet the goals and earn the rewards.

5. Can I participate in multiple booking/sales incentive programs at once?

Yes, you can participate in multiple booking/sales incentive programs at once. However, you must meet the goals and requirements for each individual program in order to earn the rewards. It is important to prioritize and plan accordingly to maximize your earnings and rewards from each program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Shari
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ChefJoyJ