• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using the Booking/Recruiting Slide: Tips and Ideas from Hostesses

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of the Booking/Recruiting Slide in a business setting. Some use it during shows, while others use it at the beginning or end. The slide is used to introduce booking and recruiting benefits and is often accompanied by games or prizes to engage the audience. It is important to be confident and comfortable when presenting the slide to maintain the audience's attention.
JennyJennJen
Gold Member
Do any of you use the Booking/Recruiting Slide? how do you use it? Do you also do a ticket activity or Stealing Hearts? I do a binder with my intro that has a little info about me, the biz, and hosting along with Specials. And I like to end with stealing hears (a ticket type activity with questions about the biz) Sometimes I through in the booking and/or recruiting slide, but I haven't figured out a good place/way to use it, so i am just looking to see what others are doing. Thanks :)

I don't personally use it, but as with anything you do- you'll want to get 100% comfortable with it. If they sense you're unsure about the booking/recruiting slide presentation. You've lost them.

I use it near the end of just about every show. (I don't use it at Wedding Showers because I try to keep the focus on the bride.) I let everyone know that they need to pay attention, and I offer a prize for the best reaction when I unfurl it. That prize is usually a piece of candy. It seems to get people to pay more attention to it.

I use the booking slides at the beginning of the show to introduce the booking benefits and get people thinking along that lines. I use the recruiting slides at the end of my shows. I go through each slide briefly and then play a "Tool Toss" game. It's like the ticket game. You set a timer for 3 minutes. Guests can ask questions about the business. If they ask a question they get to hold the tool. When someone else asks a question they toss it to them. When the timer goes off, whoever is holding the tool gets to keep it. I am using the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula as the prize for this game.

Hi there! I absolutely love using the Booking/Recruiting Slide in my presentations. I find it to be a great tool for showcasing the opportunities for hosting and joining the Pampered Chef team. I typically use it towards the end of my presentation, after I have introduced myself and shared some information about the business and hosting. I also like to incorporate a ticket activity, such as Stealing Hearts, to engage my guests and get them excited about the business. The Booking/Recruiting Slide is a great way to visually demonstrate the potential for earning free products and income through hosting and joining the team. I highly recommend giving it a try and finding a place in your presentation where it flows naturally. Best of luck!

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

Booking a Pampered Chef party is easy! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant, either through their website or through a direct referral, and they will guide you through the process. You can also host a virtual party through the consultant's website.

2. Can I earn free products for hosting a party?

Yes, as a host of a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free and discounted products based on your party sales. The more your guests buy, the more you can earn!

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income, build relationships with customers, and receive discounts and perks on Pampered Chef products. You also have access to training and support to help you succeed in your business.

4. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant's website or reach out to the company directly. The process includes completing an application, purchasing a starter kit, and attending training sessions.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party even if I don't know any consultants?

Yes, you can still host a Pampered Chef party even if you don't know any consultants. You can find a consultant in your area through the company's website or by attending a Pampered Chef event. You can also host a virtual party through a consultant's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JaimeAnnR
  • mamadugan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mamadugan
  • babywings76