• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking & Recruiting Slide for PC | Purchase While Supplies Last

In summary, to increase bookings and recruitment for your Pampered Chef business, utilize social media, attend local events, and network within your personal circle. The "Booking/Recruiting Slide" technique can help secure future bookings and team members. When approaching potential recruits at parties, have a genuine conversation and respect their decision. Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many benefits, such as earning free products and discounts. Follow up with potential recruits after a party by sending a personalized thank-you and discussing the benefits of joining your team.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
So the PC newswire said we can purchase these as supplies last. I tried to put it on a supply order but it's not showing up. What do I need to do?

I've tried too. I was thinking maybe they will update it when they add in the other numbers that are needed on Oct. 1st? Hope so, I want one!

It probably will be available as a write in on Oct 1st.

Chefgirl2 said:
It probably will be available as a write in on Oct 1st.

That is what I'm guessing, however, that isn't what the newswire said. Patiently waiting (okay not so patiently...) :rolleyes:

I know how to do a write in on PP but how do you do it in P3?

I haven't found a way of adding a write-in on P3, because there's no "edit product list" function and typing in an item number the program doesn't recognize doesn't work.

it's available now

Thanks! Hopefully they will still be available when I place my order after work.

I placed a supply order this morning and it is "released for picking"! Yea!!!!

1. How can I increase my bookings and recruit more people for my Pampered Chef business?

To increase your bookings and recruiting, it's important to network and market yourself as a Pampered Chef consultant. Utilize social media platforms, attend local events and fairs, and reach out to your personal network to spread the word about your business. You can also offer incentives and rewards for hosting a party or joining your team.

2. What is the "Booking/Recruiting Slide" and how can it help my business?

The "Booking/Recruiting Slide" is a proven technique used by Pampered Chef consultants to secure future bookings and recruit new team members at parties. It involves asking guests if they would be interested in hosting a party or joining your team, and then sliding the conversation back to the current party and product demonstration.

3. How do I approach potential recruits at a party without being too pushy?

The key is to have a genuine conversation with the potential recruit and focus on their interests and needs. Ask them if they have ever thought about running their own business or if they enjoy cooking and hosting parties. Be honest and open about your own experiences with Pampered Chef and how it has benefited you. Remember to always respect their decision, even if they decline.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many benefits, such as earning free and discounted products, learning new cooking techniques and recipes, and having a fun and social event with friends and family. As a host, you also have the opportunity to earn rewards and discounts for future purchases.

5. How do I follow up with potential recruits after a party?

Following up with potential recruits after a party is crucial in securing bookings and new team members. Send a personalized thank-you note or email, and include information about the benefits of joining your team. You can also offer to meet for coffee or have a phone call to discuss any questions they may have. Remember to always be genuine and understanding of their decisions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • LisaFortner
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • caraighan