• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone Earn the Booking & Recruiting Slide to Sell?

In summary, the "Booking & Recruiting Slide" is a sales tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase the benefits of hosting a party and joining the company as a consultant. It can be used in person or virtually and can be customized to fit individual business needs. It can be accessed through the Consultant's Corner website or the Pampered Chef app, and should be updated at least once a year to reflect any changes in policies, incentives, or products.
easytoprepare
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

I goofed and was to close 2 shows by Saturday, but for whatever reason I thought Sunday was Saturday and well......missed the deadline by a day. I'm wondering if anyone earned the Booking & Recruiting Slide and would like to sell it!

Please e-mail me at: [email protected] as I don't always remember to check back on threads.

Thanx in advance!

</code>I think the best way to handle this situation is to apologize to the people who were expecting you to finish your work by Saturday, explain what happened and offer to make it right. If there is a way to make up for the mistake, such as offering a discount or some other form of compensation, that would be ideal. You should also take responsibility for your mistake and explain that you will take steps to ensure that it does not happen again in the future. Finally, if you are able to get the Booking & Recruiting Slide, it would be a good gesture to offer it to those who were affected by your mistake.

What is the "Booking & Recruiting Slide"?

The "Booking & Recruiting Slide" is a sales tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase the benefits of hosting a party and joining the company as a consultant. It is a visual presentation that highlights the earning potential, rewards, and perks of being a host or consultant.

How do I use the Booking & Recruiting Slide in my business?

To use the Booking & Recruiting Slide, you can either present it in person at parties or events, or share it virtually through email or social media. It is a great way to generate interest in hosting parties and recruiting new consultants.

Can I customize the Booking & Recruiting Slide for my business?

Yes, you can customize the Booking & Recruiting Slide to fit your specific business needs. You can add your own logo, contact information, and personal touch to make it more appealing to your audience. Just make sure to follow the company's branding guidelines and policies.

Where can I find the Booking & Recruiting Slide?

The Booking & Recruiting Slide can be found on the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner website. You can also request a copy from your upline or find it in the Consultant's Resources section of the Pampered Chef app.

How often should I update the Booking & Recruiting Slide?

It is recommended to update the Booking & Recruiting Slide at least once a year to reflect any changes in the company's policies, incentives, or products. However, you can update it more frequently if needed, especially if there are significant changes that may affect your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Chefgirl2