• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ramp up Your Bookings: Tips from a Newbie!

In summary, a "Booking Rampage" is a period of time where Pampered Chef consultants focus on booking as many parties as possible to jumpstart their business and increase sales. It typically lasts anywhere from one week to a month, and effective strategies include reaching out to past hosts, offering incentives, and utilizing social media. New consultants can also participate and benefit from this event, with the support of resources provided by Pampered Chef. The benefits of participating in a "Booking Rampage" include increased sales, bookings, potential team members, and motivation for the business.
EmmaLeeM
Yay! I did my one on one training last night and went to a show the night before. (The first one I've seen in FOREVER).. It was great. So today I booked my first 4 parties. I am so jazzed! Let's hope I still like this after the first one! :p I was so impressed by how easy the show was. There was no song and dance, just really talking about the products. I love how easy it seemed and hope I can keep it uncomplicated. Any suggestions for the newbie? Send them my way!

Thanks for reading!

EmmA

Good for you!I am glad that you are looking forward to this! That's a positive thing and a must for success. You are well on your way.

My advice would be to really get familiar with your products. Make an outline of what you'll be doing and almost 'research' the products. Online, using the product information guide, you'll even find things to say and cross-selling tips too. It's great!

Let us know how all goes! :)

have fun!Ditto on learning everything about your products! And USE them:) That way you know first hand the benefits of these awesome tools! And just have fun at your shows. I still get a little nervous before my shows and I've been at this for four years, but you have to put that at the back of your mind and have fun. If your enthusiasm shows about your business, the bookings will follow! Good luck:)

1. What is a "Booking Rampage"?

A "Booking Rampage" is a term used by Pampered Chef to describe a period of time where consultants focus on booking as many parties as possible. It is a great way to jumpstart your business and increase your sales and bookings.

2. How long does a "Booking Rampage" typically last?

A "Booking Rampage" can last anywhere from one week to a month, depending on your goals and availability. It is important to set a specific timeframe and stick to it in order to maximize your results.

3. What are some effective strategies for a successful "Booking Rampage"?

Some effective strategies for a successful "Booking Rampage" include reaching out to past hosts, offering incentives for booking parties, and utilizing social media to promote your business. It is also helpful to create a sense of urgency by emphasizing limited availability for party dates.

4. Can I participate in a "Booking Rampage" if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! A "Booking Rampage" is a great way for new consultants to kickstart their business and get their name out there. It is important to have a strong support system and utilize resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as training and coaching, to ensure success.

5. What are the benefits of participating in a "Booking Rampage"?

Participating in a "Booking Rampage" can result in increased sales, bookings, and potential team members. It also allows consultants to expand their customer base and build relationships with new hosts and guests. Additionally, it can boost motivation and excitement for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • LilChefBeth
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MakinBacon
  • mandy412