• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Host Benefit from Friend's Booking for March Party?

M
Mommabear
I am pretty new at this and I want to make sure that I have my facts straight. I am closing my first show and a friend of my host booked a party for March. My host is planning on going to that kitchen show, since she in interested in the business, and just did a catalog show. She wants to know since her friend booked from her show if she will be able to get the host benefit too. Thanks in advance, I really like this site. It has definatly made me feel like I can do this and be successful.

If you are asking whether your friend can get the host special (product at 60% off) at her friend's party, then yes. With the Booking Benefit, your host can order the monthly host special at her friend's party, as long as her friend has the party within 6 months of the host's party. I hope I didn't confuse you while trying to explain.

Sidenote: You mentioned your friend was interested in the business. Have you talked to her about joining? You may have just started, but you can get help from your recruiter/director in training her and getting her started too. It's never too early to expand your team!

Thank YouI have been trying to recruit her, she was the first one of my friends to host a show for me. We live in a very small community in Kansas and she is concerned that she won't be able to get qualified. Her catalog show was just barely there and that kinda dampened her spirits. I know she would be good once she got off the ground.

Well, knowing what her reservations are is awesome for you as a recruiter -- you can address them specifically. I live 20 minutes from another consultant, but we are both doing well. Does she have any family anywhere that can do catalog shows and thus branch out into other circles like that? How about work? Can she pass a catalog or two around there and open up some more circles of contacts? Also, talk to her and remind her that typically, kitchen shows gross a lot more in sales than catalog shows -- our products sell themselves by being touched and seen. Maybe if she tries a kitchen show and invites EVERYONE... if she decides to sign at that show, you can give her all the bookings from it. You can do a "Grand Opening" show -- use the "book to look" promo (if you need more info, let me know) at the show, let everyone know that the show is a blast-off business grand-opening show for your friend, and ask them all to do HER a favor and book a show.

I can say that even with 2 of us (consultants) being only 20 minutes away, when I did a mall expo, there were people that lived like 10 minutes from her that had no idea there was a PC consultant in the area. Have her draw up a list of 100. If she can come up with that, then she definately knows more than enough contacts to join! Oh, and if she signs, she gets 2 months for her first SS month, so she'll definately be able to get 4 shows under her belt.. The requirement to qualify is 4 shows (at $150 each) or $1250 in sales, whichever comes first.

If you need any other information or suggestions or whatnot, feel free to ask. This board is awesome and full of people with TONS of experience in recruiting, etc.

Last edited:
Hi there! Congratulations on closing your first show and getting a booking for March, that's fantastic! To answer your question, yes, your host can definitely benefit from her friend's booking for the March party. As a consultant, I always encourage my hosts to invite their friends to book parties, as it can be a great way to expand their network and earn even more host benefits.In this case, since the friend booked from your host's party, she will still receive the host benefits from that party. That means she can use the host credits towards her own purchases or towards booking more parties in the future. It's a win-win situation for both your host and her friend!I'm glad to hear that you're feeling confident and motivated to be successful, and I'm happy to hear that this site has been helpful for you. As a consultant, it's important to stay informed and knowledgeable about our products and policies, so don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. Keep up the great work, and best of luck with your future parties!

1. Can my friend who booked a party from my show also receive host benefits?

Yes, as the host of the initial party, you are entitled to host benefits from any subsequent parties booked by your guests, including the party your friend booked for March.

2. Can my friend attend the kitchen show in March even though she just did a catalog show?

Yes, your friend is welcome to attend the kitchen show in March, even if she just recently did a catalog show. Attending multiple shows can help her learn more about the business and potentially increase her interest in becoming a host or consultant.

3. Will my friend's party count towards my sales and rewards?

Yes, your friend's party will count towards your sales and rewards as the host. This is because the party was booked from your show and your friend is a guest from your initial party.

4. Can I still receive host benefits even though my friend booked the party for March?

Yes, you are still eligible to receive host benefits from your initial party, even though your friend booked a party for March. As the host, you are entitled to host benefits from any parties booked from your show.

5. Is it common for friends to book parties from each other's shows?

Yes, it is common for friends to book parties from each other's shows. This can be a great way to support each other and help each other succeed in the business. It can also lead to a larger network and potential for more sales and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies