• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Can I Credit my Host's Friend for a Show?

In summary, the original host of the first party that the friend attended should be the one to get the credit for the show.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys and gals! Okay I have a question and I know that it's going to come up within the week and I want to have an answer for it. In May, I had a kitchen show where a guest came and brought a friend. Well both of them expressed interest in having a show and one of them already booked a show and had it yesterday. At the show in May, I put both of them down saying that they booked a party. My question is since it's really my host from yesterdays show's friend, can I put her down saying she's going to do a show from my party yesterday or is it only valid for the first original host that I put down? I really would like for my host yesterday to get the credit since she originally brought the friend. I hope this makes sense! Please help me!

If you originally put her down as being a host you shouldnt put her down again unless she would like to do a show for her friend also. There are lots of hosts who have shows every 6 months to be able to keep filling their kitchens. I would ask the friend if she would like to do that.

Hmmm....I think it would be okay to put her down as booking off of yesterday's party, too. Think of it this way- she doesn't even really know the host of the first party they both went to, right? So maybe that first host won't even attend her party. Or, even if both previous hosts come, there's a good chance that only one of them will want that month's host special. So you don't really have anything to lose. Worst case scenario- both hosts attend, and both want the host special. I think you would have to defer to the first host in that case. But I don't think it's likely to happen.

I would give the host of last nights show the credit because it was her friend plus you do want her to book a show right? It is not really a big deal either way to you and to her it is. She gets the host special and you are doing good customer service so these lady's will want you to host their show with you not someone else. If you choose not to do it she may just say forget it and use another consultant and then you have no booking. I would be thrilled to have the booking no matter where it came from. Good luck.

Thank You ladies for responding! I really want to make sure to do the right thing! I think I may call home office tomorrow and see if that is okay with switching hosts and the booking benefit. Thanks again!

1. Can I credit my host's friend for a show?

Yes, you can credit your host's friend for a show as long as they are mentioned as the co-host or co-hostess during the booking process. This means that they will also receive the same host benefits as your original host.

2. How do I credit my host's friend for a show?

To credit your host's friend for a show, you can simply add their name as the co-host or co-hostess when you are booking the show. You can also reach out to your host and ask for their friend's name to add them as a co-host.

3. What are the benefits of being a co-host for a show?

Being a co-host for a show means that you will also receive the same host benefits as the original host. This includes free and discounted products, as well as access to exclusive host specials and rewards.

4. Can I add a co-host after the show has already been booked?

Yes, you can add a co-host after the show has been booked as long as it is before the show date. Simply reach out to your host and ask for their friend's name to add them as a co-host.

5. Will my host's friend be responsible for any costs or requirements?

No, your host's friend will not be responsible for any costs or requirements. They will simply be added as a co-host to receive the same benefits as the original host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinpcmorgan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
erinpcmorgan
  • Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • sweetpea8852