• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: Free Shows Available in March, April, and May!

In summary, the "Boost Your Bookings" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that allows consultants to schedule free shows in March, April, and May to increase their bookings and sales. To sign up, consultants can simply log in to their Pampered Chef account and select the "Boost Your Bookings" option, and then choose which months they would like to offer free shows. The benefits of participating in this promotion include increasing customer base, boosting sales, and earning rewards and incentives. Consultants can also choose which months to offer free shows, and there are only a few requirements, such as being an active consultant with a minimum of $150 in sales in the previous month.
ckmom002
can someone more creative than me help me with this one.
im looking to make a postcard templete to send to past customers about booking a show and i want to put somthing in there that im giving away free shows for the months of march april and may. i just really need more bookings and cant seem to find them. I do have those Nancys postcards so i can send them out on that.. thank you so much if you could help me!!! ;)

ps and if you can i need just a blank post card template cause i cant figure that one out either

If you have MS Word, open a document, click on the Tools Menu item from the menu list at the top of the screen. A drop-down menu will appear, click on envelopes and labels, a small screen for the label will appear. Click on the options button, a list of items from various labels and business cards to name tags, etc. will appear, choose post card.

If you've purchased post card stock it will have a number on it like Avery 5389 (for example), select that and you'll be on your way!

I've attached a sample postcard that I created for something else, just delete and change what ever you want and use this as a template if you'd like.

Good Luck.

Linda K.

Attachments

• Fiesta Invitation Front.doc
    571.5 KB · Views: 433
Sure, I'd be happy to help with your postcard template! Here are a few ideas for your free show promotion:1. "Spring into savings with our free shows! Book with us for March, April, or May and enjoy a complimentary performance. Limited slots available, so act fast!"2. "Spread the word and get a free show! Refer a friend or family member to book with us and we'll thank you with a free performance in March, April, or May."3. "We're giving back to our amazing past customers! Book with us for March, April, or May and receive a free show as a token of our appreciation."As for the template, you can try using a simple design with your company logo and contact information on one side, and the promotion details and booking instructions on the other side. You can also include a catchy phrase or image to catch people's attention. Don't forget to leave enough space for the recipient's address and a stamp. Good luck with your bookings!

What is the "Boost Your Bookings" promotion?

The "Boost Your Bookings" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that allows consultants to schedule free shows in March, April, and May to increase their bookings and sales.

How do I sign up for the "Boost Your Bookings" promotion?

To participate in the "Boost Your Bookings" promotion, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and select the "Boost Your Bookings" option. From there, you can choose which months you would like to offer free shows and begin promoting to potential hosts.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Boost Your Bookings" promotion?

Participating in the "Boost Your Bookings" promotion can help you increase your customer base, boost your sales, and earn more rewards and incentives from Pampered Chef. It also allows you to connect with new hosts and potentially book future shows.

Can I choose which months to offer free shows during the "Boost Your Bookings" promotion?

Yes, you can select which months (March, April, and/or May) you would like to offer free shows during the "Boost Your Bookings" promotion. This allows you to tailor the promotion to fit your schedule and availability.

Are there any requirements or restrictions for participating in the "Boost Your Bookings" promotion?

To participate in the "Boost Your Bookings" promotion, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant with a minimum of $150 in sales in the previous month. The free show must also be booked and held within the designated months (March, April, and/or May). Other than that, there are no restrictions or requirements for participating in this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • csulier
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies