1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Booking postcards

1. ckmom002

ckmom002 Member

can someone more creative than me help me with this one.
    im looking to make a postcard templete to send to past customers about booking a show and i want to put somthing in there that im giving away free shows for the months of march april and may. i just really need more bookings and cant seem to find them. I do have those Nancys postcards so i can send them out on that.. thank you so much if you could help me!!! ;)

ps and if you can i need just a blank post card template cause i cant figure that one out either

Feb 27, 2006
  2. LindaK

LindaK Member

If you have MS Word, open a document, click on the Tools Menu item from the menu list at the top of the screen. A drop-down menu will appear, click on envelopes and labels, a small screen for the label will appear. Click on the options button, a list of items from various labels and business cards to name tags, etc. will appear, choose post card.

If you've purchased post card stock it will have a number on it like Avery 5389 (for example), select that and you'll be on your way!

I've attached a sample postcard that I created for something else, just delete and change what ever you want and use this as a template if you'd like.

Good Luck.

Linda K.

Attached Files:

Feb 27, 2006
Have something to add?