• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Pamphlet From Rae Bates

In summary, Rae provides a pamphlet on happy faces that says "to book or not to book," and she thinks she saved it somewhere, but can't find it. She makes a version of the pamphlet and uses the last copy. She is grateful for having it and sends it to Linda. Linda says it is great and attaches a PDF.
otisbg
Gold Member
Hi Rae- if you are out there...........
or maybe someone else who has it?
I think in early fall, you had a pamphlet on here with happy faces saying :
to book or not to book..............
I though I saved it somewhere but I must have dreamed it.....does anyone have this?
Rae - can you resend it to me?
I made a version of it and used the last copy and cannot for the life of me, find the file!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!! A mind is a terrible thing to lose!:eek:

I'm here! I'm here! LOL

I've attached a PDF. Mine is in a Publisher file, but this should allow you to copy and paste it into a booklet of your own.

Attachments

• Think about it - single half-sheets.pdf
    219.8 KB · Views: 912
That's cool Rae! Do you hand that to the maybe's you can't book at the show?

Yes, and to those who book out far enough (over 5 weeks) that I don't give them a host kit. I usually have several in my van so I can hand them to anyone who says they might want to do a show someday.

You are truly a wonderful person!!
I also had them in my car and at my desk at work here and just about everywhere. I book alot using this so was so sad this morming that I couldnt find my file!
God Bless you Rae - and I will see you in Columbus!
:love:

Awww, thanks, Linda. See you there.

Rae,
How does your look when you print it? I am having trouble visualizing the end product... Is it like a 3-tiered 1 page pamphelet? Or multiple pages?
TIA,

It's a booklet. The file I shared has each page separate. Each of those pages is a half sheet of letter paper printed in landscape.

raebates said:
I'm here! I'm here! LOL

I've attached a PDF. Mine is in a Publisher file, but this should allow you to copy and paste it into a booklet of your own.

This is great :)

Rae, you are so creative .. I love it!!

Like so much of my stuff it's really an adaptation of something I heard about elsewhere.

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef party with Rae Bates?

To book a Pampered Chef party with Rae Bates, simply contact her directly or reach out to her through her personal website. You can also host a virtual party through her online platform.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party with Rae Bates allows you to earn free products, receive exclusive discounts, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

3. Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can customize the menu for your Pampered Chef party with Rae Bates. She will work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions.

4. How many guests can I invite to my Pampered Chef party?

You can invite as many guests as you'd like to your Pampered Chef party with Rae Bates. However, it is recommended to keep the party size between 10-15 guests for a more intimate and engaging experience.

5. Is there a cost to host a Pampered Chef party with Rae Bates?

There is no cost to host a Pampered Chef party with Rae Bates. However, guests can choose to make a purchase during the party, and the host can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • soonerchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • murkey