• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exclusive Booking Offer for Hosts - Save Big on Your Next Event!

In summary, to qualify for the Exclusive Booking Offer, you must be a host with at least $200 in guest sales at your event. The discount for this offer varies based on total sales and cannot be combined with other promotions. To redeem, contact your Pampered Chef consultant and it is available for both in-person and online parties.
agw
Gold Member
Here's a flyer I've been tweaking for myself. :)

Attachments

• May Generic 2006 Booking Offer for Host.pdf
    210.1 KB · Views: 359
  • June Generic 2006 Booking Offer for Host.pdf
    201.6 KB · Views: 405
That looks fantastic!!!

Very nice idea! Can you post it in Word? Thanks!!

thanks so much for these flyers! I've seen these before, but I'm not the best at making them! Thank-you:D

Thank you for these! I was just going to make something similar, and now I don't have to!! Thanks!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Thanks so much. These are wonderful. I also want to thank you for making them generic so we can all use them!!

You're welcome! :)

jwpamp said:
Very nice idea! Can you post it in Word? Thanks!!

I'll give it a try! :) I made them in Word, then converted to a .pdf.

Attachments

• May Generic 2006 Booking Offer for Host.doc
    719.5 KB · Views: 387
  • June Generic 2006 Booking Offer for Host.doc
    791.5 KB · Views: 406
Thanks so much agw! It came out great!

1. How do I qualify for the Exclusive Booking Offer?

To qualify for the Exclusive Booking Offer, you must be a host and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales at your event. This offer is only available for host bookings, not individual purchases.

2. What is the discount for the Exclusive Booking Offer?

The discount for the Exclusive Booking Offer varies depending on the total guest sales at your event. The more sales you have, the bigger the discount you will receive. This offer is a great way to save big on your next event!

3. Can I combine the Exclusive Booking Offer with other promotions?

No, the Exclusive Booking Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone offer for hosts who meet the qualifications.

4. How do I redeem the Exclusive Booking Offer?

To redeem the Exclusive Booking Offer, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you would like to use the offer for your next event. They will provide you with the necessary details and help you save big on your order.

5. Is the Exclusive Booking Offer available for online parties?

Yes, the Exclusive Booking Offer is available for both in-person and online parties. As long as you meet the qualifications and host a successful event, you can take advantage of this exclusive offer for your next event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kattipppe
  • ponvn591