• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Hostess Benefits: Booking Off of a Show in May

In summary, a hostess can expect to receive 2-3 bookings off of a show in May, with the best time to follow up with guests being within 24-48 hours after the show. They can also combine bookings from multiple shows in May for even more benefits. Guests who book off of a show in May can receive special incentives, and it is possible to book off of a virtual show in May, which can sometimes be more successful in getting bookings.
niccibyrd
Okay I know for the past host to get credit for the booking it has to be entered into PPP when the show is submitted. But does it have to be held on that same date? I have a hostess that wants to do a show in May but doesn't know the day yet, she is booked off of a party I did yesterday. I want my hostess from yesterday to get the benefit. Can I just put any day in?

Just choose a date. It can change.

Okay thank you!

1. How many bookings can a hostess expect to receive off of a show in May?

It ultimately depends on the success of the show and the effort put into following up with guests. However, on average, a hostess can expect to receive 2-3 bookings off of a show in May.

2. How soon should a hostess follow up with guests after the show to maximize bookings?

The best time to follow up with guests is within 24-48 hours after the show. This allows them to still have the excitement and interest from the show and increases the likelihood of them booking a party.

3. Can a hostess combine the bookings from multiple shows in May to maximize benefits?

Yes, a hostess can combine the bookings from multiple shows in May to maximize benefits. This is called a "cluster booking" and can result in even more benefits for the hostess.

4. Are there any special incentives for guests who book off of a show in May?

Yes, guests who book off of a show in May can receive special incentives such as discounted products or free gifts. These incentives can vary depending on current promotions and hostess benefits.

5. Is it possible to book off of a virtual show in May?

Yes, it is possible to book off of a virtual show in May. In fact, virtual shows can sometimes be more successful in getting bookings because guests can easily attend from the comfort of their own home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • PC For Me 2 Move Out
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PC For Me 2 Move Out
  • nancycookspc