• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Book Yourself as a Host and Earn Discounts: FAQ ~tiffanyp

that the benefit can be used?The benefit is applicable to the showdate that was entered on the previous show. You can use it at any time within the 6 months after that. :)
tiffanypatton79
I think i read that this was possible i just want to confirm that a host can book of herself? and then get two host ben. when that show is put through? Then when she places an order does she still get the phd ontop of her earned discount through her show? Thanks ~tiffanyp

A host can get two Host Bonuses when s/he books a second show off of him/herself.

At this second show, the Host places a Host order (including that months host bonus). Then, as the past Host that this show was booked off of, places and order as a guest so s/he can get the host bonus for that month.

Is that clear as mud?

Last edited:
I ALWAYS book my Host off themselves. In fact, I will be submitting a Catty show today that my host booked off herself in August. She will be getting ALL five of the knives......the half price set as well as the Santuku and Bread knife for a VERY discounted price!!

thanks.. just to clearify then i put them as two sepprate orders? and what about the 10% phd.. does she get that on top of the host discount she will order? thanks again tiffany p

Oh my goodness... I didn't know this. I've had 2 or 3 hosts have second parties and I didn't have a clue that they could do this. Thanks! I'm putting two in today!

tiffanypatton79 said:
thanks.. just to clearify then i put them as two sepprate orders? and what about the 10% phd.. does she get that on top of the host discount she will order? thanks again tiffany p

Yes, you'll need to put in two separate orders.

The Guest order will include shipping, and on this one, the host would also get the 10% PHD (although it is not applicable to the host special, since it's already 60% off). This is where you'd add an item or two if the host is REALLY close to going up a level (like her guest sales are at $595 and she wants to hit $600).

The Host order will be as usual for hosts. The PHD does not apply to any of this order. In other words, you can't "stack" discounts.

I hope this helps.

I do have a show this weekend that is a second for the same host, but I did not put the booking in PP with the original show. Can I go back into the first show and add the booking now so the booking benefit will show up in this weekend's show?

I don't think you can if you already submitted the first show. It has to be there when the show is sent in.

quiverfull7 said:
I don't think you can if you already submitted the first show. It has to be there when the show is sent in.

The two that I am sending in this weekend are both booking shows in January so I'll be putting them in for that... what a bonus to get two cookware benefits!

quiverfull7 said:

That's correct. You need to have the booking entered on the first show at the time of submission. That's why there are all those pop-ups when you balance and transmit asking if you entered all the bookings. :)

Ann is very correct.Since the inception of the new host program, the very first thing I do is add the host order. You can do this without any products. I go to the "Special Shipping, Bookings and More" tab. I then book a show for that host for 5 months out so it pops up a month before the 6 month time period expires.
I do it right away so I won't forget. Plus you have a really great reason to call that host again to book another party!

You must remember to do ALL bookings BEFORE YOU SUBMIT THE PARTY TO THE HOME OFFICE. You can NOT go back and change it.

This might seem like a silly question but what happens if I book a show for the host in the next 6 months(off of her own show) and then down the road that host wants to book a show off of someone else to help them out. Could the other person get the host special discount or would it have to be the host herself because that booking was entered first? Does this make any sense to anyone???? (Heck, it hardly makes sense to me!!)

Does anyone know if the booking benefit can be used even if the showdate is changed from the date that was entered on the previous show? And if so, is there an allowable window of time...or is it anytime within the 6 months after the show?

The booking benefit can be used if the date changes. However, if the date changes to be post-6 months then the booking benefit cannot be used. Did that make sense?

yes...basically, no matter what the date is that you put in for the booking when the show is submitted, it really doesn't matter when the show actually happens...as long as it is within 6 months of the show that it was booked from. (for the booking benefit to work) ....thanks!

1. How do I book myself as a host for a Pampered Chef party?

Booking yourself as a host is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a party. They will work with you to choose a date and time for your party.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn discounts on your purchases based on the total sales from your party. You also have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and have a fun night with your friends and family.

3. How do I earn discounts as a host?

The discounts you earn as a host are based on the total sales from your party. The more your guests purchase, the higher your discounts will be. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with all the details and help you maximize your discounts.

4. Can I still earn discounts if I'm unable to have an in-person party?

Yes, you can! Pampered Chef offers virtual party options, where your guests can place orders online and your consultant will still credit them towards your party. This is a great option for those who are unable to have an in-person party.

5. How far in advance should I book my party?

We recommend booking your party at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow enough time for your guests to RSVP and for your consultant to prepare for the party. However, your consultant will work with you to find a date that works best for both of you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies