• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings with These Mini-Flyer Marketing Ideas"

In summary, Heather is planning to reach out to her past customers and hosts again, and is also including a flyer with details on spring bookings and hosting benefits.
adventurechef
I've had this booking slump over the holidays and I have tried several marketing ideas to get new bookings, including calling all past hosts and customers when the new cookware became available and the spring products.

My next idea is to touch base again with my initial 100, this time focusing only on bookings. My plan is to send out the fall catalog (I still have many of them) with a disclaimer stating that there are over 40 new spring products and to call me or check my website for details. Along with the catalog I will attach a copy of the Show Benefits flyer (with the detailed hosting benefits), and a small mini-flyer of my own design to add a personal touch.

This mini-flyer turned out well so I thought I'd share. There are 4 to the page with the monthly specials on the back side (these are the Cdn specials). Because this mini-flyer is meant to be double sided there are two seperate documents with different page margins. Make sure you get them aligned before mass-photocopying or when you cut them something will be cut off (I learned this from experience).

To keep the copying costs down the Show Benefits flyer will be in b/w, as well as the mini-flyer, but I thought I might do this on coloured paper (like turquoise, aquamarine or sea green).

I hope this will get me some bookings. Linda

Attachments

• Booking flyer 1A.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 724
  • Booking flyer 2.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 531
here are the ones for the US !!!after printing a test run....I realized that these must be Canadian specials !! LOL

here are the ones for the US...just change my info on them !!! Let me know if there are any mistakes !!

Heather

Attachments

• booking postcard - front page.doc
    30 KB · Views: 520
  • booking postcards.doc
    31 KB · Views: 645
That looks great! I didn't know what the US specials were. The only thing you need to change is where the donations go to - the American Cancer Society? It's down at the bottom of the second page.

Thanks, Linda

oops !! LOL yeah that might be a good idea !!! off to do it now...

1. What is a Booking Mini-Flyer?

A Booking Mini-Flyer is a promotional tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants secure bookings for cooking shows. It is a small, eye-catching flyer that can be handed out or mailed to potential hosts, containing information about the benefits and rewards of hosting a Pampered Chef show.

2. How do I get a Booking Mini-Flyer?

Booking Mini-Flyers can be ordered through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's office. You can also create your own custom flyers using the templates provided by Pampered Chef.

3. How can I use a Booking Mini-Flyer to get more bookings?

The best way to use a Booking Mini-Flyer is to hand them out at events or when talking to potential hosts. You can also mail them to past hosts or include them in thank-you cards. Be sure to highlight the benefits of hosting a show and include your contact information for easy booking.

4. Are there any restrictions on using Booking Mini-Flyers?

Booking Mini-Flyers should only be used for promoting Pampered Chef shows and cannot be used for any other purpose. They should also not be distributed in a way that may be considered spam or unsolicited advertising.

5. Can I customize the Booking Mini-Flyer with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the Booking Mini-Flyer with your own contact information and personal message. Pampered Chef also offers customizable templates that allow you to add your own photos and branding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies