1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booking letter

1. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

I have a number of future show booking leads that I keep following up with approximately every 6 weeks. I was thinking of sending each of them a mini catalog and a cover letter with a special...if they book and hold their show before Feb. 28 they get a special gift from me. Does anyone have something similiar they use? I know what I want to say but am having problems putting it together.

Nov 20, 2009
  2. RossDeb2

RossDeb2 Member Gold Member

I'm in the same boat. I would love to hear from anyone who has sent this same sort of letter out.

Nov 20, 2009
  3. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

I don't have anything yet. But since of course I'm afraid of ending up with too many calenders after year is over. I was thinking of taking those calenders and sending with holiday mini's along with a thank you card for hosting/ordering/etc to help my business with like a coupon or something. And putting in I'll call to make sure they received it. I haven't figured out all the details yet but am definitely going to figure it out and put it together probably thanksgiving eve and day since I luckily don't have to really do anything on holidays but show up to my aunt's house and eat!:):D:thumbup: Once I've figured out what I'm doing and have my thank you card set I'll post it. I figure it's a nice gesture and reminder to those who I haven't connected with in a while. I'm going to start with everyone that's hosted then go to large orders and so on until I'm out of calenders and I'll set aside enough calenders for the parties I've got booked now. Hopefully it will help me book a strong 2010 especially January since usually January is my worst month and if it's going to be triple points for whatever incentive trip is I don't want to miss out this year. Because I'm not going to not earn the trip this time!

Nov 20, 2009
  4. Lifeat50

Lifeat50 Member

Wondering if anyone has a letter! I am looking too!!

Dec 1, 2009
Have something to add?