• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Craft Fair Booking Information and Guidelines

In summary, the expert gave a summary of the content. They said that they are still pretty busy planning their first craft fair and that they have a 6 foot table and a ton of ideas. They gave their hosts a Host Handbook with a ton of different information in it, including special deals for three months, fundraiser information, wedding registry information, planning guides, order forms, catalogs, and more. However, the expert said that they do not want to give the same binders out at
jessicafawn
Gold Member
Hello All,

I'm still pretty busy planning my first craft fair. I have a 6 foot table and have a ton of ideas I'm going through but I'm stuck on one thing...

I give my hosts a Host Handbook with a ton of different info in it, Host/Guest specials for three months, fundraiser info, wedding registry info, planning guide, order forms, catalogs... However I don't want to give the same binders out at my craft fair. I've spend a good amount of money on these and would hate to not get them back. At a show, I can call the host of the party they booked off of if they don't have the show but at the fair I'd be afraid they'd just take it and never have the show.
So what do you give to people that want to book a show and how do you give it to them?

I know I'll have more to ask before the fair, Nov. 1st, but for now this is all I can think of.

Thanks all for your help and hope to hear some great advice soon.

I've changed my host packets to be 2 catalogs and a "How to have a successful show" flyer, and a "what my website can do for you" flyer, a "50 in 5 minutes" flyer, and a handful of invitations. I ask them if they are comfortable getting additional info through e-mail, or regular mail. That's how I then, later, get them info regarding specials and whatever. That way, the heaviest part (catalogs) is in their hands. I tell them that I will mail out the invitations, so brainstorm using the 50 in 5 minutes flyer and they can either e-mail me their list or use the 3 carbon copy guest list (available on the supply order) that I provide along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope.

Not sure if that's what you are looking for...

I had a host book a cooking show from my booth that I had at a recent craft show. All I gave her was a Planning Guide with a list of tips to help her build her guest list. I then contacted her by phone to confirm the date that she choose and set up a time to personally meet her, pick up her guest list, and give her the rest of her host packet with the catalogs, order forms, etc.

I would love to hear the other ideas that you have! I have another craft show coming up in November. I will be displaying gift ideas and hopefully getting some more bookings!

Good luck!

I am trying to simplify my host packets and considered a 30 names within 3 days flier... but I am interested in what your 50 in 5 minutes flier is all about!

At fairs and also at parties the only things I pass out is a self addressed envelope, a show planner, 50 guests in 5 minutes and my host letter. The only way I give out the actual host packet at a show/fair is if the show is in the same month. Once I get the guest list they get their host packet.

I'm out less than a dollar and have had better results with this. I know if a show won't hold b/c if I can't get a guest list 4 weeks out they are not committed to the show.

If the show is with in the same month I do give out my host packet which has a website flier, specials, info about round up, outside order forms, 2 catalogs.

In my host letter I have a blurb about registries and fundraisers.

Hope some of the rambling was helpful I was up every hour last night with my 2 yr old. She just can't get comfy with her leg (see prayer requests in chef's lounge).

I actually got it on here. Go to files, then put in 50 in 5 minutes. It just helps to brainstorm their guest list. Let me know if you can't find it.

I'm new at this and have a question...are you all booking at traditional craft fairs? And are you finding the cost of holding a booth worth it? I am really trying to find ways to get my name out there and this seems like a great time to do so and a great way to do so. I've noticed many shows in my area seem to only allow crafts (in fact, you have to supply pictures of what you will have at your booth--and those are the only things you can sell at your booth). How are you finding "good" fall craft shows??

I've had great success w/ a flyer I got here, "Hostess Scavenger Hunt", promises a gift when you get 15 guests- 1 from each catagory mentioned on the flyer. No one has qualified for the gift yet, but I've had big shows (10-20 people), and the hostesses said it really helped them brainstorm!

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef booth at a fair?

To book a Pampered Chef booth at a fair, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our corporate office for assistance. You can also visit our website to find upcoming fairs and events where we will have a booth.

2. What are the fees associated with booking a Pampered Chef booth at a fair?

The fees for booking a Pampered Chef booth at a fair may vary depending on the location and type of fair. Your local Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with specific pricing information.

3. Can I customize the products available at my Pampered Chef booth for a fair?

Yes, you can customize the products available at your Pampered Chef booth for a fair. Our consultants will work with you to select the best products to showcase at the event.

4. Are there any requirements for booking a Pampered Chef booth at a fair?

There are no specific requirements for booking a Pampered Chef booth at a fair. However, you may need to obtain any necessary permits or licenses for selling products at the event, depending on the location and type of fair.

5. How can I ensure a successful Pampered Chef booth at a fair?

To ensure a successful Pampered Chef booth at a fair, it is important to promote the event through social media, word of mouth, and any other channels available. Be sure to have attractive displays and engaging demonstrations to draw in potential customers. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carissaz
  • ChefCyndir
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefCyndir
  • pampchefsarah