• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: Premiere Jewelry Party Incentives & Tips

In summary, the conversation discussed various booking incentives and strategies, such as offering the host a free gift or discounted product for getting 3 bookings, giving a gift at the closing of the last show, and creating a personalized wish list for the host. Some consultants also mentioned using the "book to look" offer and offering a discounted host special to encourage bookings. The conversation also mentioned the importance of making sure the host's friends do not cancel their shows in order to receive the booking incentive.
pampered_heathery
I went to a Premiere Jewelry Party last week and their deal is if the hostess gets 3 bookings the company gives her $25 in free jewelry !!

Does anyone have their own booking specials to boost bookings ??? I have 2 shows booked this month and one is tomorrow night. I NEED to get some bookings from this show !!!!

Any help is appreciated !!!

We do have our own unique booking incentive, the current host can purchase the host special at the show booked from theirs. I also use the book to look and with those two things I have not needed to offer another incentive.

I will tell them that I will give them a free piece of stoneware (or someother sought after item) as my personal thank you in addition to what PC offers if they have a friend or two host a show. You just tack it on to the host order as a consultant gift. Find out what they really, really want. The item that they think they can't possibly get.

Even with an expensive item like the USG, it will ultimately cost you about $28.08. (less the 20% min. host disc and less the 20% commission min. you'll receive) Plus its tax deductible. To me, its worth putting that out to get another show or two (at least).

Great idea Anne !!! Thanks !!! Sometimes the host bonus isn't what they want and don't order it !!! I want to give them something FREE for having 3 bookings....does anyone have a flyer like this maybe ?????

I had a show the 23rd of May and told them that if they booked for June 1st they'd get the Host Special for $1... June 2nd...$2,...etc.
I got two bookings!! June 4tha dn 10th...
They also have to have at least $300 in sales... I tell them this up front.

Since the HS is already 60% off... it is a heck of a deal for them to get a $42 product for $1... or even $10!
And it doesn't cost me much... and since they have a $300 show... I'm still making out good.

My June is bottom heavy... 3 shows the last week and a half... I need early shows.

well if you look at ours.... 60% off high ticket items for every booking it comes out to way more than that for 3 bookings.....

oops.... guess I should have read the whole thread! :eek: :eek: :eek:

The book to look offer has not been working for me. Andrea, how do you offer the incentive to them to ensure they look?

If you're giving a gift for bookings be sure that you give them the gift at the close of the LAST show that was booked!!

for example: you offered a stone if someone had 3 bookings - order it for her with the host benefits when the last show closes - be sure to tell the HOST that you are ordering it for the PAST host as an extra thank you and be prepared to give HER the same deal! ALSO, add it AFTER you finish the HOST'S order so that she SEES that it didn't take away from HER benefits. I also add a note on her receipt to remind her again.

Maybe you could have a list like get one booking and get the bamboo spatula set free. Get two bookings and get the large batter bowl free. Get three bookings and get the piece of stoneware of your choice. I would order whatever the gift is on thier discount, but only give it to them at the last show. Or maybe give it to them with the rest of thier show, but make them agree that they have to buy it (full price or half price depending how nice you are) if the shows fall through and they can't replace them with other friend's shows.

Great ideas !!! Thanks so much !

I have just started doing "get 3 bookings by the night of your show (all who set dates that night or before) and I will give you an extra $10 in free product value!" We'll see how it goes...

I've been telling my hosts, if they have three bookings ready for me at their party I will give them a free gift when all three shows are done. I figure if they want the free gift, they'll make sure there friends don't cancel.

I agree with the free gift at closing, but make it personal. During the first call of the host coaching, there is a prompt to talk about the host's wish list. The great thing about that is that you get the host imagining specific items he/she could earn, not just product value. And, you are able to choose one in YOUR price range that you can offer as an incentive for booking or sales or whatever. That way, you can always say, "So, Jane, how are we doing on getting that x for you for free?"

That's a good idea....that way at least we know they'll like the gift. :)

The book to look idea really worked for me!!! I had a show on Saturday and I got 4 bookings. I will keep on using until it fizzles out. Hopefully it doesnt. LOL:)

I offer the host a $25.00 gift certifcate if she has two bookings, a $50.00 if she has 4 and it just keeps increasing with the number if bookings. She gets the GC after the second show, forth show and so on. Also I tell her if she hits $800.00 in sales I will add a extra $10.00 to it and if she gets $1000.00 in sales I will give her $10.00 more. They like the idea.

1. How can I boost my bookings for a premiere jewelry party?

There are several ways to boost your bookings for a premiere jewelry party. One effective strategy is to offer incentives, such as a free piece of jewelry or a discount, to guests who book a party at the event. Additionally, you can ask guests to bring a friend to the party or offer a special deal for guests who book a party within a certain timeframe. Another tip is to set a clear and enticing theme for the party to attract more attendees.

2. What type of incentives should I offer for a premiere jewelry party?

When it comes to incentives, it's important to choose something that will appeal to your guests and encourage them to book a party. Some popular options include free jewelry, discounted items, or a raffle for a high-value piece. You can also get creative and offer a themed prize, such as a spa gift basket or a gift card to a local restaurant.

3. How can I make my premiere jewelry party more engaging for guests?

One way to make your party more engaging is to incorporate interactive activities, such as games or a DIY jewelry station, to keep guests entertained. You can also provide a variety of snacks and refreshments to keep energy levels up and create a fun atmosphere. Another tip is to have a knowledgeable and enthusiastic host who can showcase the products and answer any questions guests may have.

4. What are some tips for promoting my premiere jewelry party?

To promote your premiere jewelry party, utilize social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram to create buzz and reach a wider audience. You can also send out personalized invitations to your contacts and ask them to share the event with their friends. Additionally, consider partnering with local businesses or organizations to spread the word and attract more attendees.

5. How can I ensure a successful premiere jewelry party?

First and foremost, make sure to plan and prepare well in advance. This includes setting a date and time that works for most guests, sending out invitations early, and having all the necessary supplies and materials ready. During the party, make sure to engage with guests and create a welcoming atmosphere. After the party, be sure to follow up with attendees and thank them for coming, as well as offer them the opportunity to book a party of their own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2