• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentives for Bookings: What Other Consultants Do?

The Book to Look idea is when the guest books to look, I tell them they will have the item added to their order at THEIR show. This way they don't receive the item and then cancel their show. Also, when you add it to their order, it will be at whatever discount they receive from their show, and you get commission off of it, so you really don't have to spend a lot of money.
Just curious what other consultants do for incentives to get bookings at shows. I know there is the Book to Look idea and the Easter egg idea. Does anyone do anything else. I'm starting to realized that people will just about do anything if they get something for free. Can't say I blame them?

Thanks love this site and can't wait for Conference!!! Yippee!

I do book to look, but the "folders" are on a necklace instead of in a box. It is a combo of a booking necklace (a sting around the hosts neck with inexpensive products on it that gives the host a free gift if she gives away all the products on the necklace to each guest for booking a show) and a book to look box. The guests can see how many necklaces she has to give away, so they book. When they book they get what it says inside. I give a choice of two products about $15 value. When the host gives all the necklaces away she gets an extra $20 item. I give the host 1 necklace for every 4 guests usually.I hope this helps!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

For the items that you give the guests for booking, do you wait until their show to give it to them and just order it with their Host discount? How good of a response do you get from this? Thanks

Thanks!I may have to look further in to the Book to Look idea.

Any gifts I give the guests, I use their Host Discount. I get commission and also their discount.

What is the "Book to Look" idea??

when the guest does "book to look" i tell them they will have the item added to their order at THEIR show. that way they dont receive the item and then cancel their show. also, when you add it to their order, it will be at whatever discount they receive from their show, and you get commission off of it, so you really dont have to spend a lot of money. for example, i did the plastic easter egg thing and the guest ended up picking the chillzanne mini bowl. so....

$12.00 - (best case senario)30%= $8.40

i think a booking is well worth $8.40!!

i usually have the free item as a product worth $12 or less.

1. How do other consultants use incentives to encourage bookings?

Many consultants offer a free product or discount to customers who book a party with them. They may also offer a hostess exclusive item or additional rewards for reaching a certain level of sales.

2. Do consultants ever offer incentives for booking multiple parties?

Yes, some consultants offer a discount or extra rewards for customers who book multiple parties, such as a series of cooking classes or holiday parties.

3. What types of incentives do consultants find most effective for bookings?

The most effective incentives for bookings are often exclusive products or discounts that are only available to party hosts. Many consultants also offer a gift with purchase or an additional reward for reaching a certain level of sales.

4. Do consultants offer different incentives depending on the time of year?

Yes, some consultants may offer seasonal incentives or promotions to encourage bookings during slower months. For example, a summer-themed product or a special discount for parties booked in the winter.

5. How do incentives for bookings benefit both the consultant and the customer?

Incentives for bookings benefit both the consultant and the customer. The consultant is able to fill their calendar with parties and increase sales, while the customer gets to earn free or discounted products by hosting a party and sharing their love for Pampered Chef with their friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies