• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings with Our Limited Time Booking Incentive - Find Out How!

In summary, this expert offers a book-a-date type thing where if someone books within a certain number of days at the beginning of the month, they'll get a food chopper for 3$.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I know that some of you offer a book a date type thing where if they book within a certain number of days at the beginning of the month you'll give a food chopper for 3$ (for booking on the third) etc.

Can this work for the last 2 weeks of the month? How? Any ideas from someone who's tried it and had it work?

TIA,

I would maybe suggest doing it for like the $40-$50 items such as the following ( this could work for like the last week of the month because the lowest would be like $20 which isn't too bad):
chillzanne Ice bucket $40
SA LG Square Platter $40
Woven LG Square $42
Rectangukar Baker (Vanilla ) $43
Rectangukar Baker (Cranberry ) $43
Ultimate Slice $ Grate $45
Steak Knife Set $45
Carving Set $45
There is a list posted somewhere on here in a thread call an under $10 list. The list posted has all items in the f/w/05 catalog listed in order of price range. This could be a good tool for deciding what items to use. If you can't find the list, let me know and I will post it. I have never tried these techniques so if it doesn't work....I just made the suggestion, not the garauntee:)

After the 15th, I do an "add the date together" promo. So if you hold a show on the 20th, you get insert product here for $2, the 21st, it's $3 etc...

Marg said:
After the 15th, I do an "add the date together" promo. So if you hold a show on the 20th, you get insert product here for $2, the 21st, it's $3 etc...

Marg,
Do you have items under $30 or what amount do you give that they can't go over?

I did this promo in July and August (I found that summer was hard to book) with any piece of unglazed stoneware (the rectangular baker/lid is the most expensive at $50 CDN)

I also had the stipulation that to qualify for the special, the show had to be at least $450 (CDN) in guest sales.

My first show on July 3rd was a $1,000 show! My host picked the rectangular baker. It was $45 - she paid $3. So that's $42 - minus 30% host discount and the 24% commission I made on it leaves it as $19.32 that it cost me. But it was worth it because not only did I get $240 plus commission from that show, I also got 3 bookings and more than one customer for life! :)

I also fiddle around with the half-price items and stuff when I am entering the order to see which way works out to be the cheapest.

I figure over the course of those 2 months, these promos cost me less than $100. July my sales were $2200 and August was $2000. As a result, my fall is shaping up to be fantastic. Sept was just over $3000 and I have 5 shows so far for Oct and 4 for November.

That's another reason why I love this company so much. I can offer any kind of special that I want. On those months that seem a little harder to book, it has really made a difference.

What is the booking incentive?

The booking incentive is a limited time offer that rewards hosts with extra benefits for booking a Pampered Chef party or event. It is designed to help boost the number of bookings and increase sales for our consultants.

What are the benefits of the booking incentive?

The benefits of the booking incentive vary depending on the specific promotion, but often include discounts, free products, or special bonuses for hosts who book a party during the designated time period. These rewards can help hosts earn more products for their own kitchen or receive discounts on future purchases.

How can I take advantage of the booking incentive?

To take advantage of the booking incentive, simply book a Pampered Chef party or event during the specified time period. Your consultant will provide you with all the details and help you choose the best rewards for your party.

Is the booking incentive available for all types of parties?

Yes, the booking incentive is available for all types of parties and events, including in-home parties, online parties, and fundraisers. As long as the party is booked during the designated time period, the host will be eligible for the booking incentive.

What is the duration of the booking incentive?

The duration of the booking incentive varies depending on the specific promotion. Your consultant will inform you of the start and end dates for the booking incentive and help you plan your party accordingly. Don't miss out on this limited time offer!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered_heathery
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
apamperedone
  • Ayden's Mom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Ayden's Mom
  • CAPCnewbie