• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: Creative Incentive Ideas for Dec/Jan Dates

In summary, Jenni is offering $20 "Holiday Bucks" to anyone that books a December show with her, and she is also going to be giving out a Twelve Days of Christmas calendar at her shows this year.
ChefLaurel
Hello Everyone!

I am wondering what you all offer as a booking incentive, especially for the dec/january dates. I am taking all the advice about filling those dates early to heart, and I am trying to get my newsletter out to encourage bookings!

Thanks for all your help - I love the ideas I get from this site!

Laurel

I don't usually offer any incentives. I figure that PC is generous enough in their host rewards that I don't have to give anything else.

However, I have offered a free product, usually something I have a duplicate of here at home, when there is a particular date that I want to fill. No one has taken me up on it yet.

Laurel,

I am doing two things to get December bookings this year. First off I have a booth at a craft fair this Saturday and I am giving $20 "Holiday Bucks" to anyone that books a December show with me right there at the craft show. (They look like they are getting $35 in free products when I walk in their door, but when they order that $35 will be ordered at their hostess discount, around 25 -30%.) I hope to fill all my December dates this Saturday, but if I don't I have a calendar that I am going to take to all my November shows. It is going to be my Twelve Days of Christmas calendar. I have picked out 10 $25 items and put one on every day that I want to book before Christmas. I am going to sing.... :rolleyes: "On the first day of Christmas if you book a show with me, you get the Cookie Press for free..." and so on then I will pass the calendar around and invite them to put their name on the date they would like to book. (then you order their product on their host order at their host discount.) My director has done this in the past and it has been very successful for her. This does mean that you have to spend a little money but you will definetly make your $15 or $20 back with that show. Hope that gives you a few ideas!

12 dayswould you mind posting that?

12 Days of ChristmasI can't post my 12 days of christmas calendar since it is an Excel document, I would be happy to email it to anyone who wants it though. When I talk about bookings during my show I sing the first line of the 12 days of christmas. "On the first day of Christmas when you book a show with me, you get the (insert product here) free." Then I pass the calendar around and ask the guests to look over the calendar and put their name on the day they would like to have their show. You'll have to change it to make it fit your schedule but it will give you the general idea.

You can email me at [email protected] if you would like a copy of the calendar

Last edited:
12 Days of Christmas CalendarJenni was kind enough to share her calendar layout with me. I've converted to Word and posted below. The "Free" spots are text boxes that you can click and edit. Good luck with your bookings!

Attachments

• December 2005 Calendar.doc
    37 KB · Views: 546
Thanks RitaThanks for converting the calendar Rita!

What are some ideas for booking incentives?

Some ideas for booking incentives include offering free products, discounts on future purchases, hostess rewards, and raffle prizes. You can also consider offering exclusive cooking classes or workshops as incentives for booking a party.

How can I make booking incentives more appealing to potential hosts?

To make booking incentives more appealing, make sure they are relevant and valuable to your potential hosts. Consider offering incentives that align with their interests or needs, such as kitchen gadgets for a foodie or cleaning products for a busy parent.

How often should I change up my booking incentives?

It's a good idea to change up your booking incentives every few months to keep things fresh and exciting for your potential hosts. Consider seasonal incentives or tie them in with new product releases or promotions.

Are there any restrictions on booking incentives?

While there aren't any specific restrictions, it's important to make sure your booking incentives are feasible for your business. Avoid offering incentives that will be too costly or difficult for you to fulfill.

Can I offer different booking incentives for different types of parties?

Yes, you can certainly offer different booking incentives for different types of parties. For example, you may offer a higher value incentive for a larger party or a different incentive for a virtual party compared to an in-person party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • pampered2007