• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings with Effective Incentive Flyers - Share Your Ideas!

In summary, booking incentive flyers are promotional materials that offer discounts or bonuses to customers who book parties or events with Pampered Chef. They can be obtained from a consultant or the company's website, and can also be personalized using customizable templates. These flyers can be used by both new and returning hosts for in-person or virtual parties, and usually have an expiration date to encourage timely bookings.
its_me_susan
Do you have a booking incentive flyer you would be willing to share?? My director suggested I offer a free stone (of 3) or $5 off for people who book a certain day (trying to steer people towards dates I want filled). I haven't had one show yet in January ~ yikes. But do have 2 hopefully big ones set for later on this month... My other bookings (one or two every month) are in the spring & summer.

I would love to have a great booking incentive thing to share at my next show. Thank you!!!

How's this?I will try to attach a flyer, but as I've never done it on this forum I don't know if it will work. If it doesn't, I can email it if you'd like.

Attachments

• dollar days.doc
    178 KB · Views: 633
kimmers said:
I will try to attach a flyer, but as I've never done it on this forum I don't know if it will work. If it doesn't, I can email it if you'd like.

Thank you Kim! That was just what I was looking for. Anyone else?

kimmers said:
I will try to attach a flyer, but as I've never done it on this forum I don't know if it will work. If it doesn't, I can email it if you'd like.

Kimmers, How were your results in the past? I'm assuming you just added the item to their order and you picked up the difference in cost?
Did you yield a higher profit that month?
Just curious. Thanks

I know my highest sales month was the month I did the fluted stone as a dollar days item. I recommend it to at least try.

1. What are booking incentive flyers?

Booking incentive flyers are promotional materials designed to encourage customers to book parties or events with Pampered Chef. They usually offer a special discount or bonus for hosting a party and booking sales with the company.

2. How do I get booking incentive flyers?

Booking incentive flyers can be obtained through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the company's website. You can also create your own personalized flyers using the company's customizable templates.

3. Are booking incentive flyers only for new hosts?

No, booking incentive flyers can be used by both new and returning hosts. They are a great way to entice your regular party guests to host another event and continue to receive discounts and rewards.

4. Can I use booking incentive flyers for online parties?

Yes, booking incentive flyers can be used for both in-person and virtual parties. You can share the flyer digitally with your guests or include it in their party invitation emails.

5. Do booking incentive flyers have an expiration date?

Yes, most booking incentive flyers have an expiration date. This is to encourage hosts to book their parties within a certain time frame and ensure that you receive your rewards in a timely manner. Be sure to check the expiration date on your flyer and communicate it to your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nunkgymnunaxy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
Replies