• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Incentive Flyers?

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Do you have a booking incentive flyer you would be willing to share?? My director suggested I offer a free stone (of 3) or $5 off for people who book a certain day (trying to steer people towards dates I want filled). I haven't had one show yet in January ~ yikes. But do have 2 hopefully big ones set for later on this month... My other bookings (one or two every month) are in the spring & summer.

I would love to have a great booking incentive thing to share at my next show. Thank you!!!

kimmers

Dec 19, 2005
How's this?

I will try to attach a flyer, but as I've never done it on this forum I don't know if it will work. If it doesn't, I can email it if you'd like.

Attachments

• dollar days.doc
    178 KB · Views: 569

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
kimmers said:
I will try to attach a flyer, but as I've never done it on this forum I don't know if it will work. If it doesn't, I can email it if you'd like.

Thank you Kim! That was just what I was looking for. Anyone else?

Jan 12, 2006
kimmers said:

Kimmers, How were your results in the past? I'm assuming you just added the item to their order and you picked up the difference in cost?
Did you yield a higher profit that month?
Just curious. Thanks

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
I know my highest sales month was the month I did the fluted stone as a dollar days item. I recommend it to at least try.