• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: Creative Ideas for Show and Game Bookings | Amanda Fairall

In summary, to increase your bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can incorporate creative ideas for show and game bookings, such as hosting themed parties and offering incentives for guests to book their own shows. Partnering with local businesses or organizations can also help reach a wider audience. Some popular themed parties include "Girls' Night In," "Cooking with Kids," and "Holiday Baking." Utilize social media and email marketing to promote your business and consistently follow up with potential hosts and guests. Providing excellent customer service and offering unique and high-quality products can also help boost bookings.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I need booking ideas or game ideas for shows. I have tapped out my list of 100, and the last 5 shows I have had no bookings. I am trying to make my shows more involved, but I really need bookings. I am starting the year off with 2 in January and 1 in Febuary. Any ideas would be great help. Thanks for all your support. :)
Amanda Fairall

I just started using a coupon for my hosts (and I present it and explain it in front of all the guests) and if I'm at a show where I really need bookings I offer products as an incentive. I've given away a pizza cutter, a batter bowl, etc.. If someone is on the fence about booking I offer a free product in addition to the coupon offer I do. I'll attach my coupon to this post so you can take a look. :) Another idea is to go back through all your old drawing slips and cold call people. Especially anyone that expressed an interest in the cookware. Since they can get a piece in Feb. for 60% off. Also talk about the fact that January is a "Never Been Done Before" extra 50% off in free product just for being a host and that they don't have to do anything extra. Good luck!!:D

Attachments

• $5 coupon.doc
    29 KB · Views: 703
My most successful show as far as bookings go was one where I broke the guests up into teams and had them prepare the recipes. They had much more fun than if I had talked through a demo, so they were more interested in having a show of their own. You may want to propose the idea to your upcoming hosts and see what they think!

1. How can I increase my bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One of the best ways to boost your bookings is by incorporating creative ideas for show and game bookings. These can include hosting themed parties, offering incentives for guests to book their own shows, and partnering with local businesses or organizations to reach a wider audience.

2. What kind of themed parties can I host to attract more bookings?

Themed parties are a great way to make your Pampered Chef shows more fun and engaging. Some popular themes include "Girls' Night In" with cocktails and appetizers, "Cooking with Kids" for parents and their little ones, and "Holiday Baking" for the festive season. Get creative and think about what would appeal to your target audience.

3. How can I incentivize guests to book their own shows?

Offering incentives is a great way to encourage guests to book their own Pampered Chef shows. This could include discounts on products, free gifts, or extra host credits. Make sure to promote these incentives at your shows and on your social media platforms to generate interest and excitement.

4. Can partnering with local businesses or organizations help increase my bookings?

Yes, partnering with local businesses or organizations can be a mutually beneficial way to reach a larger audience and increase bookings. Consider reaching out to schools, churches, or community centers to offer cooking classes or demonstrations. You can also collaborate with other direct sales consultants to cross-promote each other's businesses.

5. Are there any other tips for boosting my Pampered Chef bookings?

In addition to the ideas mentioned above, it's important to consistently follow up with potential hosts and guests. Don't be afraid to reach out multiple times and offer different options for hosting a show. You can also utilize social media and email marketing to promote your Pampered Chef business and attract new bookings. Lastly, always provide excellent customer service and offer unique and high-quality products to keep guests coming back for more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjaime
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • Bren706