• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Booking Ideas: A Guide for New Musicians

In summary, Ginger provides a list of ideas for getting show bookings outside of your shows. She also provides advice for newbie Pampered Chef cooks.
PamperedGinger
I thought it might benefit everyone to have a list of ideas where they can get shows. It is ALWAYS best to get bookings from your show, but here are LOTS of ideas of where to get bookings outside of your shows. GREAT for those of you just getting started.

Attachments

• 118 Booking Ideas.doc
    32 KB · Views: 1,010
  • 83 booking ideas.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 871
  • Am I missing bookings at my shows.doc
    23 KB · Views: 1,181
  • book a show stone half off.doc
    27 KB · Views: 932
  • Questions to ask yourself how to ncrease your bookings at shows.doc
    27 KB · Views: 1,299
Here are some more.

Attachments

• Summer Booking Tips.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,128
  • Where to find customers when you run out of friends and family.doc
    38 KB · Views: 940
thank youThank you Ginger. These are great. You are going to make an excellent director! :D

Thanks!!Thank you so much Ginger!! What a tremendous amount of help! :)

Thank You Ginger! You are a wealth of information! I know that all of us newbies wouldn't be as successful without your and everyone on this boards help! Thanks again! :)

Thank you Ginger! I am trying to get started this month with no bookings so far :( I really hope I can do this!!

Katherine....you CAN do this! The best way to get started is to have an open house at your house....2 days back to back....one in the daytime and one in the evening. This is 2 shows. Personally invite EVERYONE and ask them to bring a friend. Then ask 2 friends to do a catalog show or kitchen show. This way you can qualify in your first month and you got to do the practice in your own home where you are most comfortable.

You MUST host coach yourself or have your recruiter or director host coach you for your open house or it will not go well. You must personally invite people, not just put a flier in their mailbox or on their door.

You CAN do this....everyone CAN....think POSITIVE!

Thank you So very much
I am new to the Pampered Chef for my 2nd try at it!!!

And I found this website for advice and you alone have helped me so very much!!!

thnk yu!!!

Melissa Pickell
[email protected]

1. How can I get more bookings as a new musician?

As a new musician, it can be challenging to secure bookings. One effective way to get more bookings is by networking and connecting with other musicians and industry professionals. You can also reach out to local venues and offer to perform for free to gain exposure. Utilizing social media platforms and creating a professional online presence can also help attract potential bookings.

2. What are some unique ideas for booking shows?

One unique idea for booking shows is to collaborate with other artists to create a themed event. This could be a tribute night to a specific genre or artist, or a showcase of up-and-coming musicians. Additionally, you could partner with local businesses or organizations to host a show at their location, such as a coffee shop or community center. Another idea is to perform at unconventional venues like bookstores or art galleries.

3. How can I stand out to potential booking agents?

To stand out to potential booking agents, it's essential to have a strong and professional online presence, including a well-designed website and active social media accounts. Additionally, having high-quality recordings of your music, professional promotional materials, and a unique brand can help catch the attention of booking agents. Networking and building relationships with industry professionals can also help you stand out.

4. What should I include in my booking pitch?

Your booking pitch should include a brief introduction of yourself and your music, along with any notable accomplishments or accolades. It's also essential to include a link to your music, a professional photo, and any upcoming shows you have already booked. Additionally, be sure to mention any unique selling points or why your music would be a good fit for the venue or event you are pitching to.

5. How far in advance should I book shows?

It's best to book shows as far in advance as possible, as venues and event organizers often have a busy schedule. It's recommended to book at least two to three months in advance for smaller local shows and up to six months in advance for larger events or tours. However, it's always a good idea to be flexible and open to last-minute opportunities that may arise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • pc_jessica