• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win a $25 Gift Certificate and More in Our School's Spring Carnival Raffle!

R
RachelNguyen
My kids' school is having a raffle at their spring carnival and I am donating a $25 gift certificate! It is redeemable only through me. I packed it in an envelope with a catalog and a cookie recipe folder. It is going in a cooking theme basket.

I'll let you know if I get a booking from it!

Love+
Rachel

My kids school does a big raffle at their spring carnival every year and I am doing a PC basket in addition to all of the classroom raffles. I am also going to ask the school if I can set up a table and hand out family friendly recipes at the carnival.

Good luck!

I did a similar thing for a gift certificate I donated for a fundraiser. I gave a $15 GC redeemable through only me but it could be doubled to $30 if they host their own show! The fundraiser is this Saturday so I'm excited to see if I get any calls from it.

me too!I donated the same thing! I hope whoever wins it will be a new customer:) And I'm sure I'll be wearing a PC t-shirt to the carnival!

Hi Rachel,That's so generous of you to donate a $25 gift certificate for the school's spring carnival raffle! I'm sure it will be a popular item in the cooking theme basket. I love that you included a catalog and a cookie recipe folder - it's a great way to showcase some of our amazing products.I hope your donation leads to a booking or even better, a new customer. Our products are perfect for anyone who loves to cook and bake, so I have no doubt that whoever wins your gift certificate will be thrilled.Thank you for supporting your kids' school and spreading the love for our products. Best of luck with the raffle!Warmly,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the prize for the raffle?

The prize for the raffle is a $25 gift certificate, redeemable only through the scientist (Rachel). It is packed in an envelope with a catalog and a cookie recipe folder, and will be included in a cooking theme basket.

2. How can I enter the raffle?

You can enter the raffle by purchasing a ticket at the spring carnival event at your kids' school. The ticket will give you a chance to win the $25 gift certificate and other prizes.

3. Can I redeem the gift certificate at any store?

No, the gift certificate can only be redeemed through the scientist (Rachel) who donated it. It is not valid at any other stores.

4. Will the winner be notified immediately?

The winner of the raffle will be notified at the spring carnival event, and their name will also be announced publicly. If the winner is not present at the event, they will be contacted through the information provided on their raffle ticket.

5. Can the gift certificate be used for any type of purchase?

Yes, the gift certificate can be used for any purchase from the scientist (Rachel), as long as it is within the specified amount of $25. This can include products, services, or bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janakaylie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
smilingdee2002
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies