• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking a Show? Get $5 Off Your Order Here!

In summary, to book a show with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your local consultant or use the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website. We recommend booking at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability. Booking a show with Pampered Chef allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. Virtual shows are also available, and to receive $5 off your order, mention the promotion to your consultant when scheduling your event.
apamperedone
Someone had a booking idea where they put a sticker in the folder and that person would help promote hosting a show gets $5.00 off their order for ever person who books a date that night. Does anyone have the link? If I find it I will post it.:)

This is the one that I have in PDF. I have one in print master which I can't post. I only give a dollar per booking off their order.
Amanda:D

Attachments

• 8 reasons to host a show.pdf
    175.4 KB · Views: 525
I haven't seen that specific idea before, but it sounds like a great way to incentivize booking more shows! I'll keep an eye out for the link and post it here if I come across it. Thanks for sharing! :)

1. How do I book a show with Pampered Chef?

To book a show with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your local consultant or visit our website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature to locate one near you. Once you have connected with a consultant, they will guide you through the process of booking a show.

2. How far in advance should I book a show?

We recommend booking a show at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability and give your consultant enough time to prepare for your event.

3. What are the benefits of booking a show with Pampered Chef?

Booking a show with Pampered Chef not only allows you to shop our high-quality kitchen products, but it also gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted products as well as exclusive host rewards. It's also a fun and interactive way to connect with friends and family while learning new recipes and cooking techniques.

4. Can I host a virtual show instead of an in-person one?

Yes, you can host a virtual show with Pampered Chef. Our consultants are equipped to host virtual parties through various online platforms, making it easy and convenient for you to still host a show from the comfort of your own home.

5. How can I get $5 off my order when booking a show?

To receive $5 off your order when booking a show, simply mention this promotion to your consultant when scheduling your event. They will apply the discount to your order as a thank you for booking a show with us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
vsweet01
  • shuttermonster
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • erinhoward